Rio Olympics 2016

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
I think shes cute. And then ruins it by talking with that horrible scouse accent...
You would, but she has that sulky, entitled look and you know that if she wasn't an athlete, she'd be pushing a double pram stocked with mixed race kids through a sink estate.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
I'm calling shenanigans on the top 4 in the long jump being within 4cms of each other.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Go Jess!

Nick, good to have you back mate. I'm hoping seven Stellas are enough to carry me through tonight. Mo better run quick!
Several years ago i was bought a drinking horn as a present: rather than mead or beer i've opted for a monster Hendrick's and tonic.

My sister got married in July and my dad had to go into hospital, so things have been fairly busy. The latter led to some pretty unsatisfactory meals out, more of which in the restaurant thread perhaps.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Go Jess!

Several years ago i was bought a drinking horn as a present: rather than mead or beer i've opted for a monster Hendrick's and tonic.

My sister got married in July and my dad had to go into hospital, so things have been fairly busy. The latter led to some pretty unsatisfactory meals out, more of which in the restaurant thread perhaps.
Congrats for your sister and best wishes to your father. This last week has seen my wife made redundant and the shock death of a 34-year old former colleague from bowel cancer.
Somehow the Olympics has been a positive distraction for us.
Monster Hendricks might be the way to go!

Sylar

Always like how relaxed Mo is and just stays at the back for most of the time lol