g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Rio Olympics 2016

Sylar

Hope Bolt smashes Gatlin tbh.
WOuld be great to see a hattrick of Gold for Bolt with a WR as well.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
What the heck is that intro for 100m final. Seems everyone is Superbowling sport nowadays.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
What the heck is that intro for 100m final. Seems everyone is Superbowling sport nowadays.
They did it for the women yesterday as well. Apparently introduced in Beijing at the Worlds.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
'Mon Bolt, fart in Gatlin's face.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Is it just me or is Bolt wearing a different outfit for the final?

Dante

Average bang
Bolt breaking 100m and 200m in Beijing and then breaking both world records again in the next WC was the best I've seen. Unheard of.
It was great but I've always felt a bit cheated that he didn't run flat-out all the way. I know it's a bit weird to say this, but my memories of that race are kind of bitter-sweet.

Van Niekirk is right up there. Maybe even a little ahead, for me. I've always had a personal preference for the 400m.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
He's just unstoppable once he really gets underway. Expected a quicker time tbh but what an athlete, what a champion!