Rio Olympics 2016

Sylar

Think he was the best for the last round, and just... didnt do anything here. Madness.

Classical Mechanic

Nicola Adams scraped that but gold's a gold. Thought the other lass won the last round to tie it.
Fairl tumescent watch tbh.
Did you catch the female Yank boxer Claressa Shields? She is really really good. Insanely fast counter puncher. Only lost once in her career against UK fighter Savannah Marshall, who lost in the quarters this time.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Did you catch the female Yank boxer Claressa Shields? She is really really good. Insanely fast counter puncher. Only lost once in her career against UK fighter Savannah Marshall, who lost in the quarters this time.
Tbh, that was the only women's boxing I saw. Not seen the US woman either.
Looking forward to the Joyce final.

Carolina Red

Staff
This chick won USA Wrestling its first women's freestyle gold today. Defeated the greatest female wrestler in history to do it.

Helen Maroulis

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
This chick won USA Wrestling its first women's freestyle gold today. Defeated the greatest female wrestler in history to do it.
Yeah, but she got disqualified shortly after as Hulk Hogan came out and leg dropped the person presenting the medals while the Big Show choke slammed the silver and bronze winners through a table.

Carolina Red

Staff
Yeah, but she got disqualified shortly after as Hulk Hogan came out and leg dropped the person presenting the medals while the Big Show choke slammed the silver and bronze winners through a table.
The silver medalist could take both of them when in her prime.

Devil81

Tom Daley, poster boy and takes the headlines, yet fluffs his lines at every major event.

Heardy

Tom Daley, poster boy and takes the headlines, yet fluffs his lines at every major event.
I made similar comments to someone at work. Can't argue that his profile has put diving on the map for gb funding though. Certainly helped others get the medals in Rio thanks to what he's done for the sport.

Two bronze medals is hardly a haul but can't argue he's helped the sport.

U99ted

More synchronised kicking shit is on now. Two Brits taking part in semi finals.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Did anybody watch the women's handball final between Russia and France? It was brilliant entertainment.

skidmark

Account closed by request: 23/12/16
Supports
Utd, and NUFC
Taekwondo has to be the most boring martial art to watch.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
The water polo is great. I'm not watching the ball, just the other guys constantly trying to drown each other.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
YES GET IN THERE!

Couldn't watch at the end, so chuffed for them, and especially Neymar. I think they deserved it overall, they were the better side and they are the home nation.

Just looking how much it means to all the players and coaches and fans, on both sides makes a complete mockery of why GB don't have a team.