Rio Olympics 2016

Andrew~

Well, rumour has it that the other medalists are both intersex too, so it's a level playing field of sorts.
It's a tough one. She has been treated horribly and has done nothing wrong. Was a weird contrast between the competitors in that race though.
Yeah, definitely. You could tell the top the racers were either a) heavily abusing steroids or, b) intersex. They didnt do anything wrong as you say, but something about the whole affair seems off to me. And you could tell the other athletes in the race werent exactly happy about it either.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Yeah, definitely. You could tell the top the racers were either a) heavily abusing steroids or, b) intersex. They didnt do anything wrong as you say, but something about the whole affair seems off to me. And you could tell the other athletes in the race werent exactly happy about it either.
I know what you mean, but the NY Times article was interesting. Paula Radcliffe dissed Semenya, but PR has the world record in the marathon, which is 10% slower than the men's record.
Semenya has no WR and her best is 12% slower than the men. Ergo Paula is the bigger freak?