Rio Olympics 2016

Manny

Grammar Police
I'm waiting for the officiating at these games to take issue with the elbowing

Sylar

Every single race. Stays at the back, scopes everybody out, moves to top 5 until last 3 laps, goes into the lead and just stays in control. And theres never doubt is there?

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Every single race. Stays at the back, scopes everybody out, moves to top 5 until last 3 laps, goes into the lead and just stays in control. And theres never doubt is there?
Must be kinda depressing if you're in the lead for so much of the race when you kind of just know Farah's going to go and overtake you at some point.:lol:

Andrew~

I know what you mean, but the NY Times article was interesting. Paula Radcliffe dissed Semenya, but PR has the world record in the marathon, which is 10% slower than the men's record.
Semenya has no WR and her best is 12% slower than the men. Ergo Paula is the bigger freak?
Yeah, Paula Radcliffe is a freak herself. But from watching that race, Semenya wasnt in full gear and could probably smash that record if she exerted herself.

Anyway, Mo Farah just did a madness. That was an exciting race and he really dominated it.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
They tried different tactics against him and yet again he destroyed them. There was about 3 or 4 times in the last lap or two where the others came at him and got on his shoulder only for him to put the burners on and open up more space and wooooooooooosh! He's gone. I've never seen anyone like it. Feck his 2nd wind, he's got like 4 or 5.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
It's the same as with Bolt...there is not a hint of doubt he will do it. Complete domination, you are watching him play out a formality. What an athlete.

Mister_Stubbs

Nice to see Kenwyne Jones winning bronze in the women's 800 metres after a failing football career.