Rio Olympics 2016

Manny

Grammar Police
Two dq's in the 5000m. The 2nd and 3rd placed guys...

The officiating at these games is a joke

Sigma

Two dq's in the 5000m. The 2nd and 3rd placed guys...

The officiating at these games is a joke
Yeh, several decisions have been poor to say the least

Have to see this one once more, I think again, its a bad call

Sigma

Stepping on the inside thing, so stupid.

A guy was DQ'd in the mens steeplechase for that too. You don't gain anything

Skills

Snitch
Usain Bolt's triple triple Mo Farah's double double, will we ever see it done again.
I don't think Bolt's triple will happen again any time soon. Nobody had ever defended the 200m title, let alone win it 3 times in a row.

Kenenisa Bekele who's probably the greatest ever, missed out by getting a silver in Athens in the 5k. So I don't think that is likely too, but it was closer to happening in the past.

Sigma

Fecking American women praying. You did it yourselves you muppets. The imaginary sky friend had feck all to do with it.
Without taking this thread off topic, they can do what they want. If they believe in god and want to pray, thats their choice to do so

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
Fecking American women praying. You did it yourselves you muppets. The imaginary sky friend had feck all to do with it.
How dare they freely express themselves in a way that in no way, shape or form has an effect on you at all.

Hell they weren't even the only team doing it.

Though you might want to take a shot at Mo who seemed to offer up some thanks to his own make believe friend.

Last edited:

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Without taking this thread off topic, they can do what they want. If they believe in god and want to pray, thats their choice to do so
Take that shit to the CE!

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
My apologies, was a tongue in cheek remark because of the way they were huddled, wasn't meant to start an argument.

But it's ok to mock someone's physical appearance? I see the hypocrisy is rife as always.