Rio Olympics 2016

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Van Dijk was that, went off the road during the ascent...lost probably more than 20 seconds. Could've been gold. Which went to 43-year-old!

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Cancellara you absolute fecking legend!

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Massive, massive ride. Unbelievable. Proud of Dumoulin too, must have been a tough ride with his injured wrist. But fair play to Cancellara, he was just amazing.
Yeah, could've been a whole different outcome without his injury although 48" is quite a lot.. I'm sure he'll get another shot at this title, terrific rider.

Lurpak99

Buttered up
Cancellara was a beast today, and Domoulin just looked devastated, which of course isn't a wonder, his whole season has been about the Olympic TT, and then he gets almost humiliated by Cancellara. Froome gets the bronze and I think he's pretty happy with that all in all, because unlike Domoulin and especially Cancellara he's been riding at 100% at the Tour and also put in a decent effort at the road race on Saturday.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Anyone watching the 7s? GB v Argentina, full time 0-0 with both teams down to 6 men :lol:

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Dropkick hits the post in golden point!!

Maxin

I come to your team n I feck things up, I'm Moyes
Whitlock going to take The bronze

Classical Mechanic

Gymnasts are absolutely incredible athletes, probably the most remarkable in all of sport. I can only watch it for 15 minutes at a time before I get bored though.

Sylar

So fascinating, think I said this 4 years ago, but Gymnastics, something I wouldnt normally care about, but Olympics is a different flavour.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
The best thing about Gymnastics is I have no idea about what is actually good, everything looks incredible to me.

Sylar

The best thing about Gymnastics is I have no idea about what is actually good, everything looks incredible to me.
:lol: I know what you mean. Like a few mistakes you can pick out, but then they talk about difficulty levels and im thinking, they all look difficult lol

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
:lol: I know what you mean. Like a few mistakes you can pick out, but then they talk about difficulty levels and im thinking, they all look difficult lol
The commentators keep oooohhhhing and aaahhhhhing and I never have a clue what's wrong unless someone falls off or botches a landing, it's great watching something blind and thinking it's all great :lol: