Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denis79

He's going to be playing in a different set up though. He is going to have more space to look after.
Yeah he's not going to have 4-5 midfielders shielding him. Sweden played a 9-1-0 formation in those games.

Kapardin

He's going to have a highlight reel of comical bloopers if he keeps this up.

Had to play him because Bailly and Jones weren't available.

TheSwedeFromSweden

Supports
Zlatan
What the actual feck is happening every time he puts on a United shirt. He managed to stay cool in 180 minutes against Italy, but cant stand 15 against Newcastle.

This is insane!!!!

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Lots of sympathy for him, and I still believe he can become a first team player (obviously), but sometimes you really need to stop a player playing. His confidence must be fecking shot.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Reminds me of Stones in his early career. Pure shite, but look at Stones now, he has matured. Linderloff, might come through.....:nervous:
Stones at least had some (misplaced) arrogance on the ball. This kid looks so overwhelmed, very hard to imagine him overcoming this start but it isn't impossible by any means.

Nedved

So unlucky, but it wasn't "his" player who scored. He shouldn't have been left alone there, but poor of him to lose balance regardless.

Martial

This guy has already cost us 3 points.

This guy might be the difference between winning the league or City winning it.

Don't get all the laughing smilies at his mistakes, I am fecking seething, and it was all obvious after how shit he was in pre-season.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
Bebe was much closer to Premier League level than this guy is. You could see from his first touch on the ball that he looks absolutely terrified out there.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Not sure you can put the goal on him. Even if he stays on his feet, I don't think he's reaching that ball.

More blame should be on Young/Matic for letting the full back waltz straight past them, despite having 3 players around him.

That said, his much lauded 'passing range' has been non-existent, and he's idiotically standing 20 yards to deep in his own half, meaning we can't come forward. I assume that's instruction, but he and Smalling are the opposite of an outlet at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.