5.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

hp88

Need to put an electric collar on him, shock the fecker every time he moves out of position.

Oneunited26

I am hoping Jose is having a close watchful eye on how bad he sees rooney play, almost like experimenting in a game like this boss's undercover, and if he continues to play this bad the guillotine will and truly fall down on a neck many have been wanting axed for a few years now

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Never thought I'd say that I am a better football player than Wayne Rooney. The man is truly awful.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
If he starts against Leicester, some questions need to be answered.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Jose better drop him at the weekend. Utter shit, even at this level. Can't cut it anymore, past his best & he's holding the team back.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
That touch right there in the 77th minute or so. :lol: Christ he's awful.

AndyJ1985

He's as useful as a chocolate teapot. If he starts against Leicester some serious questions need to be asked.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
He can't even hide the shambolic footballer he's become any more. That's the key point now. For 3 seasons he had moments to at least give hope to managers and some bewilderingly loyal fans. Now, nothing.

Out.

VanGaalEra

I've raged about his performances for a very long time now, however, not sure if I feel mad at him tonight or just pity.

This is just embarrassing, this is a league one side and he still can't make an impact.

hp88

10+ minutes to go so there's a chance he will score but he has become a fraction of the player he once was. It's all over lad, go away and enjoy your millions.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Does Jose realise he's been like this for 3 years? Or he think it's simply "bad form"?

Ludens the Red

I've raged about his performances for a very long time now, however, not sure if I feel mad at him tonight or just pity.

This is just embarrassing, this is a league one side and he still can't make an impact.
yeah when he mis=controlled then I actually felt bad, it's like his body isn't working how he wants it to. It's actually a bit sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.