Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He's not going to end up getting that record is he? Games like this are his best chances and he was still wank

Dobbs

yeah when he mis=controlled then I actually felt bad, it's like his body isn't working how he wants it to. It's actually a bit sad.
Agree. For this generation of fans Rooney is destroying his own legacy. The only way to avoid it is to become a squad player for the rest of the season and then leave for America in the summer.

Minimalist

I was sitting in a bar with colleagues, miles away from the widescreen tv way across the room and even still I could tell he was shite. Truly unique footballer.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I think I give up until he's dropped. It's a total farce. He's currently the worst player in the premier league by some distance and now he's shown himself to be out of his depth against League 1 opposition.

The Hacker

He's done like a turkey at Christmas.

Did he go past anyone today? Make an actual pass? Hit the target?

£300k a week?

He's done a lot for us. We can't forget that. But he is such a shadow of his former self it's now just tough to watch.

Rajma

I think today confirmed it. Rooney won't start against Leicester and in case we will be victorious don't think we will see him starting a premier league game for a while. Take a note those who do lineup games.

BarstoolProphet

I've been waiting for years for the moment when mass media acknowledges that Rooney is done and now it's finally happened I just feel sad for him :(

NJM78

Its sad to see but also hilarious at how bad someone can be, just by the law of averages he should do something decent now and then but what a car crash of a showing that was following his worst performance in a United shirt for me v Watford. All kinds of shit he is.

Still think he will start on weekend.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Seriously though - is Rooney on some sort of medication or something? I mean he just looks to have lost all his co-ordination? I don't know how to explain it. I understand he's not as fit as he could be - but it just looks like something more. Like he's suffering from the side effects of diazepam or something. I find it a bit weird to be honest.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
I've been waiting for years for the moment when mass media acknowledges that Rooney is done and now it's finally happened I just feel sad for him :(
Same here. Lets hope he doesn't keep his place in the team through pity though as it feels that's how he manages it sometimes these days.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Mourinho asked for goals, goals, goals. Wayne said no, no, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.