Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Will be happy for him when he breaks it. What an achievement it would be.

Trurl

He was never the problem, it was just a case of having won everything and being unable to top the highs of the Fergie era, now that everyone's finally on his ass he'll stop underperforming.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Too much experience to not be calm in these type situations. Important step to get his team through.

red4ever 79

Agree with the above, good goal and good game so far. Seems to be a bit quicker and hungrier. I have no problem with him playing if he performs like this, then he merits his inclusion. What I wont accept though is the special treatment he has had previously

Walters_19_MuFc

Agree with the above, good goal and good game so far. Seems to be a bit quicker and hungrier. I have no problem with him playing if he performs like this, then he merits his inclusion. What I wont accept though is the special treatment he has had previously
Something a player cannot control.

krombacher92

Noticed that too. He seems to be a lot more explosive than before.

wr8_utd

:'(
He's been very decent to good ever since the Fener home game. He's deservedly back in the team right now over the likes of Rashford and Martial. Quality finish and buildup for the goal as well. Just one more goal today would be :drool:

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Nice and important goal, and good game so far, well done Wayne.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Took the goal well, playing better than he has for a long while, I'll give him that. Still not enough for me.

YouOnlyLiveTwice

He has been much better on the left this season. The extra space is working well for him, still a counter-attacking threat somewhat.

wr8_utd

Took the goal well, playing better than he has for a long while, I'll give him that. Still not enough for me.
Unless he scores a hat trick and assists 2, nothing ever will be for you. On current form, he's our best option on the left wing and he should play there ...for now.

Art

Art the artist
He always made that close quarters chip over the goalie finish easy. More of the same Wayne.

Man-United

Good stuff Wayne. Scored a goal and has played well now both times on the left wing.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Definitely not enough for a club this level. It is what it is though, we have to put up with it for now and at least he's got a goal. For some reason I find him more likeable with the beard.

AndyJ1985

Unless he scores a hat trick and assists 2, nothing ever will be for you. On current form, he's our best option on the left wing and he should play there ...for now.
A slow plodder with a bad first touch is the best winger we have... :lol: No wonder we're so bad at scoring goals then.

wr8_utd

It's a pity all the sitters we've missed vs Stoke, Burnley etc haven't fallen to him. His overall game might be poor but he's still a quality finisher in these situations.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Very happy with him so far and in the past few weeks to be honest. Looks a lot fitter, leaner, and as a result everything is sharper about him and he's looking much quicker. Glad he's responded to being dropped in the best possible way.

wr8_utd

A slow plodder with a bad first touch is the best winger we have... :lol: No wonder we're so bad at scoring goals then.
Rashford, Martial and Lingard have all been rubbish on the left when played there this season. Rooney's had his best moments and games from the left and is deservedly playing there right now.

Minimalist

It's a pity all the sitters we've missed vs Stoke, Burnley etc haven't fallen to him. His overall game might be poor but he's still a quality finisher in these situations.
...like the sitter he missed at the end of the Burnley game?

Zoo

Looked really sharp in the last 3 games I think Mourinho has whipped him into some shape. He puts them away which is what we've been struggling with.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Looked really sharp in the last 3 games I think Mourinho has whipped him into some shape. He puts them away which is what we've been struggling with.
Mourinho has simply not gifted him a starting spot and Rooney has responded well. The realization that he will only play if he performs has obviously lot a fire under his ass.

Eddy_JukeZ

Great finish from Rooney. Is it 2 more goals til he breaks the record?

I hope he breaks it.

SirMattBugsby

He has been much better on the left this season. The extra space is working well for him, still a counter-attacking threat somewhat.
Agree. He can make his favorite long pass to the right from there as much as he wants. Moreover, his defensive work will help free up Pogba.

José might be onto something here. Interestingly, the last manager who tried Rooney on the left was.. Moyes

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Even then I'd call it a good game and be absolutely sure that he's not worth the money nor the hassle. He's not good enough to be the talisman of this club.

cyberman

I like him in this position as long as the fullback provides the width. His movement drifting in is causing all sorts of problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.