5.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossa

Looks much better today - even has a little bit of zest to his runs, just that little bit more acceleration and pace. His passing has been much better also, as has his touch. Good to see.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Very nice pass for the goal, looks much better than he has in a long time.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Good game for him. Looks like all he needed was a kick up the ass.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Mata did well to put away that bobble pass.

Gazza

Finally contributing, it's about time and hopefully he can build on it and sustain an acceptable level

Great assist, good run and lovely vision and touch

wr8_utd

:'(
Finally contributing, it's about time and hopefully he can build on it and sustain an acceptable level

Great assist, good run and lovely vision and touch
He always contributes. It's just his overall play that has also improved in the last 5-6 games.
Mata did well to put away that bobble pass.
You never disappoint :lol:
This kind of form gives us options. He looks sellable if it comes to that.
This forum and Rooney is just unbelievable. Rooney continues his good form off late and has a wonderful game today and it's good because he's sellable?!

Womp

idiot
Only saw the second half but played really well. Not going to get my hopes up though because he's had these false dawns before. Looks like he could still have a part to play this season if he keeps this up though.

wr8_utd

No, that's not true. Plenty of games he has in fact detracted from our effectiveness.
If there's one thing you can't take away from Rooney, it's his productivity. Even when he's awful he finds a way to get a goal or assist and always has.

Gazza

If there's one thing you can't take away from Rooney, it's his productivity. Even when he's awful he finds a way to get a goal or assist and always has.
Again, that's not true. Like I said, there have been plenty of games where he has made us less effective, both in attack and in midfield, and hasn't always covered it up with a goal or assist.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Credit where it's due, he looked like the old Rooney tonight. Touch was good, pressed well all night and ran much much better. His goal was well taken and the pass to mata was world class.

If he can consistently do these performances then I will be happy. Let's hope he brings it again against the hammers.

AndyJ1985

That's true. Except for all the matches this season when he hasn't got a goal or assist.

wr8_utd

Again, that's not true. Like I said, there have been plenty of games where he has made us less effective, both in attack and in midfield, and hasn't always covered it up with a goal or assist.
He's not Ronaldo or Messi so he's obviously not going to do it every game but he's a very productive player stats wise. 3 goals and 8 assists this season despite being rubbish for a good while and not being a starter for over a month.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
This kind of form gives us options. He looks sellable if it comes to that.
Hopeless thinking. SO you want our club legend to do well just so that we can get an offer for him from some club?

Status
Not open for further replies.