5.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SirScholes

Not sure what the crack is here, our whole team was broken today, no flow at all, however he did show his experience with good control and cross to fellaini.
Not sure mhiki knew what to do because I don't think he overlapped Rooney once which was clearly the tactic

Stadjer

The cross he made for Fellaini played a big part in the goal though.. so he still had his moment but everything else was bad. When he had the chance to shoot from outside the box he somehow managed to produce something which looked more like a pass than a shot and at the very end he even failed his 'speciality' aka cross to the right wing.

He just needs to get that 1 goal he wants and leave the club since he clearly isnt good enough anymore. Mata should have been the first sub and not Rooney. Mourinho basically only has 2 subs since he always seems to bring Rooney on the pitch.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Why don't we just setup a friendly game (behind closed doors maybe) to let him just get the god damned record.....do they count?
We should donate 10 million to the charity of the team that lets him score, absolutely sick of the sight of him

Art Vandelay

Was I imagining it or was he not arsed closing their keeper down? That really pissed me off. Disgraceful lack of effort from a substitute.
There was a couple of times he should have been pressing but didn't bother. Then he pressed at times he clearly wasn't going to get there, it was bizarre.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
We should donate 10 million to the charity of the team that lets him score, absolutely sick of the sight of him
Offer him as a free transfer to whoever let's him get that goal.

Actually forget that. Everybody would defend for their lives against us.

WyoManU

IMHO he has not been good enough for several years now. He has to go. Time to find free up his wages and find some replacements.

Ixion

Commentators need to stop giving him a free pass and recognise he's not the Rooney of old, and to shut up about that record.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Was I imagining it or was he not arsed closing their keeper down? That really pissed me off. Disgraceful lack of effort from a substitute.
That fecked me off a few times, because Mingolet had been wasting time all game and he allowed him to keep the ball on the floor a number of times, then Ibra had to run to him from further away to force him to pick it up and get on with things.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
I'm just glad Mignolet saved his shot that was ruled offside, because he wasn't offside at all. I don't think I could have stomached us having a fair equaliser ruled out.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
That fecked me off a few times, because Mingolet had been wasting time all game and he allowed him to keep the ball on the floor a number of times, then Ibra had to run to him from further away to force him to pick it up and get on with things.
It was baffling. Reading all week about how much he hates Liverpool. The talent might be fading but at least put a shift in!

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Exactly who he reminded me of, like the famous slippy G game where he spent the rest of the match taking shot after shot for his oiwn personal redemption.
Must be the same gene that makes all scousers dwell on the past and be ridiculously over sentimental

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Rooney's bff Tom from Wigan just called MUTV to have his say: Stop slaggin Rooney off :lol:

Aki_United

Destroyed many good attacks, but made the assist somehow. Was not flop of the match. Is ok as a squad player.

Djemba-Djemba

He was absolutely fecking useless.

You could tell at the time it was a strange substitution. We were struggling in the face of the extreme pressing from Liverpool anyway so to bring on an immobile carthorse with a poor first touch made no sense. Could have easily been sent off too for his stamp on Milner.

That moment right at the end when he has time on the ball and just carelessly gives it away was infuriating. Needs to be sold asap.

Smithy_123

Get the record asap and then feck off. Has there even been a more unpopular club "legend"?

Rake

Every time there is an opposition player within 4-5 meters of him and no simple pass is available, he is just unable to do anything to get pass someone or keep the ball. He is not a threat on the wings or through the middle. We have better options all around even if they aren't playing too well.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
About as much use as any of our other players tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.