5.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

MDFC Manager

Blood boiling 'performance' that. Absolute shambles, and had the gall to scrutinize his teammates:rolleyes:

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
This game just shows how far behind his linkup play is with the rest.

The diddling on the ball with seconds left before realising he has no chance to shoot was disgraceful.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Hes so fecking shit. So greedy at the end. Easy pass to Mata and he went for the shot. feck your record, dude.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Was like he was going out of his way to feck every single thing up. Horrific even by his standards.

Count Orduck

Absolute garbage. I'd say it was a waste of a substitution but that wouldn't get across how much worse we were afterwards. It wasn't just a substitution that did nothing, it actively made us significantly worse.

Member 5225

Why aren't folks in China actively trying to sign him? England captain, a huge face etc etc

MDFC Manager

Mourinho has to cop the blame for this utter shambles of a substitution. Imagine the pace of martial or Rashford against that defense in the 85th minute. feck right off

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
The commentator today on NBC was on about how Rooney has lost 10 lbs in the last few weeks.

He's lost weight, he shouldn't have excess body weight on in the first place.

OneUnited24

Was I imagining it or was he not arsed closing their keeper down? That really pissed me off. Disgraceful lack of effort from a substitute.
You werent imagining it. He just pealed off and let Mata who was running from deeper pressure him. Shocking performance from our "Captain"

MDFC Manager

Was I imagining it or was he not arsed closing their keeper down? That really pissed me off. Disgraceful lack of effort from a substitute.
Have a look at the disgraceful lack of effort towards the last minutes when Liverpool had the ball

OneUnited24

Mourinho has to cop the blame for this utter shambles of a substitution. Imagine the pace of martial or Rashford against that defense in the 85th minute. feck right off
Rashford for Rooney would have made more sense. At the end we were down to walking pace

JTW95

Gullible sausage
fecking horrible to watch. Don't let him anywhere near the first 11 again. Everything he touched turned to shit.

MooseTheMooche

Atrocious performance. Fecking hell, the substitutions Mourinho is making in big games are a sabotage. I hope Rooney will finally feck off.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Ruined every single attack. José went for the headlines rather than the sensible choice and it cost us so many attacks.

Manny

Grammar Police
To think this has been was brought into the game and Martial was taken out.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I know he had a hand in our goal with that clipped ball into the box, but man, I've never seen Rooney lose so many 50-50 challenges. He's done at this level.

acnumber9

It was obvious from the get go he was he wrong sub. Players with a better touch than him couldn't handle Liverpool closing players down. He's nowhere near physically good enough for this level.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Yeah. Once he thought that the Gk would have it, he just turned and jogged back. Near the end, even Ibra that had played the whole game, had to run to hurry up Mignolet; because Rooney albeit being closer, didn't bother.

He might be legend to United, but he wouldn't be in my eyes. Worst United Captain ever (that I've ever watched).

Member 5225

Because they have seen him play.
Are we going to keep giving him minutes so he can try and get this damn record?
Why don't we just setup a friendly game (behind closed doors maybe) to let him just get the god damned record.....do they count?

Winrar

aside from the build-up in the goal, god what a pointless performance. I see a lot of people defending him because he "gives it his all" (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) but his passion isn't really matched with his current skill level.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He is atrocious. Should not be anywhere near the 18 man match day squad. Completely useless & he should be sold.

Sparky10Legend

Never has a top player looked so bad at "only" 31.

Ive re assessed my view of his peak(a fair bit more positive than i have been), but as of now he is quite possibly the worst player to have played more than 50 times for us.

Walters_19_MuFc

The game seemed a bit too quick for him. Played a massive part in the goal, where he dug out a great cross for Fellaini.

Really thought the script was written for him when we went to 1-1.

saivet

I sorta go why he came on. Almost felt destined he'd get the record today, but my word he was awful. Really frustrating as I was annoyed he got on before Mata.

drdoityourself

That bloody record. He touches the ball 50 yards out and the commentators cream themselves. We wouldn't have made the right subs against Boro if he were available. He really shouldn't be getting on ahead of Mata and Rashford.

wr8_utd

:'(
How did we put Mkhi left and Rooney left wing? Just bizarre from Jose. Should have been the other way around.

horsechoker

The Caf's Ezza.
Did good almost getting an assist for Fellaini and we looked to have a bit more urgency when came on but many of his passes were off, he lost the ball a few times trying to take on players and I thought it was very greedy when he tried to go for a shot from range in stoppage time, it was Gerrard like tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.