5.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

finneh

Every time he's on the pitch it's like playing with 10 men. In fact it's worse because he costs us valuable time lambasting the referee over non-decisions.

Dir Wangem

I rarely enter a player thread to complain about a player. In fact, this might be my first time.

Goodness me, he was bad today! He hardly did anything right.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Can't blame Rooney tonight as he didn't pick himself, it's all on Jose. Every man and his dog know that Rooney can't perform at this level no more, yet Mourinho still puts him on when he had better options.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
17/21 passes, 10 either sideways or backwards and not a single one of his passes was within 10 yards of Hull's penalty area.

0 Tackles
0 Interceptions
0 Aerial Duals

Bojan11

I honestly rather bring on Fellaini or Young. Atleast they will do something.

ti vu

Couldn't even produce his usual one/ couple quality moment per game today, while getting worse with time.

Should have put Mata on first then save the last sub for either Fellaini, Martial.

hp88

He's shite but he wasn't the only player holding us back to night. Just hope Jose stops playing for the sake of it, other than shouting at the ref he didn't much tonight.

Ludens the Red

Now we're going to have to put up with this sympathy caps. Thats the second time this week we've been playing at home to a shit team and I genuinely have no idea what this sack of shit is doing on the pitch. His position? His instructions?

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Im curious, was he ever a unused sub this season? I dont think he was, its like there is a clause that he has to play....

Man-United

Apart from Rojo and Jones, they were all poor. Easy to blame Rooney but he's not better than this anymore. Blame Jose.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
How many more seasons do we have to watch this guy stink up the pitch time after time?

Though to be fair, this is all on Jose.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Didn't make a chance.
Didn't make a tackle.
Didn't make an interception.
Didn't win an aerial challenge.
Didn't make a block.
Didn't make a clearance.
Didn't have a shot.

See for yourself here: http://www.fourfourtwo.com/statszon...er-stats/13017/OVERALL_02#tabs-wrapper-anchor

There were many things wrong with tonight - Jose, Rashford and Mkhitaryan in particular - but let there be no mistake that he is our biggest problem.

Our captain offered nothing in a game we needed to win and had the opportunity to regain lost ground from. The saddest part is that there is absolutely nothing new in that line. It's been repeated for 4 years on the trot now. His substitution even went on to add insult to injury in the fact that it denied Martial the chance to have a go at doing any of the above. Just 1 would have been better than Wayne's performance.

He barely worked.
He didn't inspire.
He didn't lead.

He did continue to break up play and earn a yellow card from the ref though for constant bitching and moaning.

It's over. No more.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
China transfer window still open?
:mad: You're being disrespectful. We should all be thankful Rooney takes the time out of his busy schedule to captain wee Manchester United to midtable finishes.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I get angry now seeing him. He's most likely the worst footballer in the world if you measure by performance and wages. Fellaini has more uses than him in the open play.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
How Mourinho judged Rooney having a bigger impact on the game than Martial is a mystery to me.

Eddy_JukeZ

Obviously he's not the only problem, but he's a problem. We need to cut ties in the summer. He is finished.

VanGaalEra

You've got your record, now leave!

The absolute state of giving this guy minutes ahead of Martial.

Dobbs

You can't even blame him anymore. He's so far gone there's physically nothing he can do about it. What is Mourinho thinking on this one.

Bwuk

I'd rather any of our subs had came on ahead of him. He offers absolutely nothing.

PepsiCola

Don't blame him.

Shouldn't have been brought on by Mourinho at HT. Martial and Mata should both be coming on today, subbing on Rooney meant sacrificing Martial.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
It's just baffling why Mourinho thinks he's the best option to bring on.

Silverman

I wouldn't judge Mourinho on this season but as someone has said, its worrying that he brings Rooney on when someone like Martial can't make the bench.

Bogga

Of course he didn't choose to come on, that's on Jose. Lots of people were quite crappy today. But I failed to see what he brought to the table... sure you can whine on many other today, but at least they have good games every now and then. When was the last time Rooney had one of those?

If he gets an offer from China, I think he should do some serious thinking. He can't be totally isolated from reality and know people's opinions on him. What does he want to be remembered as? A legend that scored most goals and left when he was on a demise. Or the one that stayed and tried despite knowing he was past it and disliked for trying?

I for one don't feel any kind of joy seeing him on the pitch anymore

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I was less angry at Mourinho when he was starting him every week because I thought he had to do it for some other reasons, but bringing him on every week on half time is getting dumber and dumber every time. What a pointless player he has become. Completely out of his depth in the premierleague.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I don't understand what Mourinho sees in him. He was awful.

Great at shouting at the ref though

Devil may care

Shouted a lot and won that dropped ball even if the kicvk went straight to a Hull player. It's on Jose though, he should never have been brought on.

Status
Not open for further replies.