5.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

dichinero

What do you mean? It's more understandable that he's done as he played at 16 in PL most games. The Ronaldo example is wrong as he got here at 18 and was rested a lot during his first season while Rooney did play all the time.
He is not the only footballer that started that young. There are tons of footballers who started a year above him and have continued effectively years after his ridiculous decline. This is on him for not looking after himself.

Anyway, this is a performance thread and he has been shocking today

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I'm pleased that Pogba has put to bed the myth that Rooney is good at passing, too. Rooney tries those daft passes from deep but they're about as threatening as Heather Mills in a marathon.
:lol:

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City

I'd be livid at him if we were actually interested in winning this game.

Castia

I've never seen a player fall so fast, he's finished to the point of not even being Premier League quality I think.

Should feck off to America asap.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Everything about his performance today. Awful.

Cloud7

He's had a good career. Been massive for United over the years, but today really should be his last outing in the jersey. Time for the sacrificial lamb to be taken to the altar.

Ixion

I imagine he's going to start and probably get the full 90 of the remaining league games as we'll put everything into Thursday's game and hopefully the final.

Shark

@NotShark
Hopefully this is the last time we see him ever start a match for us again. With any luck, it's the last we've seen from him full stop and Jose plays a kid from the reserves in his place. He's one of the most useless players in the league, the definition of ineffective.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
It should never come to it as a fan but I literally hate him now as I expect most United fans do.

He should've fecked off years ago because these past few seasons he's just like a fat pubey turd you can't flush away

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
If I actually cared about the result, I'd be fuming at Jose for starting him & then not substituting him.

He's finished. We'd be lucky to get any sort of fee for him.

Cloud7

You could have said that several times this season, yet he keeps getting games.
I'm sure if we didn't have the injuries he wouldn't be getting any minutes, it's more a case of a necessity at this point. With that being said, its remarkable how he manages to continue getting worse. You would think his decline would have bottomed out at some point but today was arguably worse than it has been at any point this season.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
We'd be better off with 10 men.
We've known that for ages and the manager keeps playing him. As we have injuries and such, I'd rather put a youngster on the field instead of him.

United should have got rid before the start of the season. We are our own worst enemy

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I still don't understand why he didn't lay the ball off to Mata on that first half chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.