Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
We should start a bloody petition to get him dropped.

If we get enough signatures it will catch on and get coverage from Sky etc. Letting them know how the United supporters really feel as the media seem to think us fans love seeing him "pull the strings" and dominate games like the second coming of Scholes.

Fecking sick of this shite now, he's a massive hindrance.

AgentP

He's playing way better than he did against bournemouth. Nice run and good cross for the goal.

LouisDanGaal

If we get enough signatures it will catch on and get coverage from Sky etc. Letting them know how the United supporters really feel as the media seem to think us fans love seeing him "pull the strings" and dominate games like the second coming of Scholes.

You guys are on the morning shift.

SirScholes

Defended him against Bournemouth because his performance really wasn't as bad as was being written.
Thought a goal would give him confidence but hes just walked round this game and its passed him by.
Mou said he is not an 8 or a 6, I don't know whether it's Rooney not following orders or mou letting him wander but he is picking the ball up in the 6 position all the time

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.

I just can't find white text. Post full of cringe this.

Lu Tze

His touch, close control and dribbling are simply atrocious. His delivery/quality is occasionally there but it's so sporadic.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He's been okay today. Problem is, if we're shoving Pogba into a midfield 2, which is the wrong call imo, then we need far far more from our 10. Rooney is mostly just about adpet these days with one or two actually good moments per game. Not enough from our 10. Give Mkhitarian a chance I say.

Eddy_JukeZ

There are better players than him in that position and Rooney isn't playing well enough to warrant a starting spot.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
His best game since...? Didn't lose the ball and even had a few good passes. With Pogba and Ibra dominating behind and ahead of him and dictating the play, he looks much better. More surprising is how much his touch improved.

Stringer

Your obsession with petitions :lol:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
His best game since...? Didn't lose the ball and even had a few good passes. With Pogba and Ibra dominating behind and ahead of him and dictating the play, he looks much better. More surprising is how much his touch improved.
Please please please be white text? He was absolutely awful.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Please please please be white text? He was absolutely awful.
I missed the game from 25th-40th mins, in that time he had an assist. I don't know if he stank up the place other than that in those 15 mins.
I saw everything else. He was 7/10. Not a natural #10 but did well.

PepsiCola

Was a solid 6/10 performance. Nice assist but very solid otherwise, nothing really exciting however.

Can't help but feel if we were to slot Mata in at 10 and Mkhitaryan RW we'd step up another gear.

Nothing to really complain about today, however. Didn't break down play despite being a bit slow on the ball.

Minimalist

Good first half but Mata was a much better playmaker. Second half passed him by a bit - seems to tire in games now regularly.

Silverman

Done alright. Good assist for the first goal. We have better players in our squad though so he shouldn't be starting.

kidbob

Still useful off the bench. Still can provide decent end product in parts. Obviously I'd love to see him break the goal record. Problem is him accepting a squad role and if possible a reduced wage.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
His closing down of the ball especially in the 2nd half was unforgivable. He walks round the pitch pointing but never actually doing anything himself.

We really do play with 10 men when he on the pitch, offers nothing positive to the team anymore.

I really can't understand how he lasted until 88 minutes, I really do think Jose is trying to use up the minutes in his contract that he has to play.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
His closing down of the ball especially in the 2nd half was unforgivable. He walks round the pitch pointing but never actually doing anything himself.

We really do play with 10 men when he on the pitch, offers nothing positive to the team anymore.

I really can't understand how he lasted until 88 minutes, I really do think Jose is trying to use up the minutes in his contract that he has to play.
Can't wait for Rooney to fire Jose and gives himself the job :drool:

FujiVice

He played well. I'm all for a good witch hunt when its deserved, but that didnt deserve much criticism. He was a perfectly fine performance.

Xeno

He was awful up till his assist; must have gave him confidence as he was alright after that, nothing special.

fallengt

Played well tonight but still something about him get me unexcited everytime the ball came to his feet .
Drop Rooney for Mickey please.

waza7111

I thought he did ok. A 6/10 performance but we have a few players in the squad who can do so much better in that position.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Even when he is having decent game(by his standards) he looks out of place in his team, and he was again our worst attacking and midfield player. Pretty much everyone from our midfield and attack is much better than him technically, and what's funny is that our new boys looks to understand our play better than him. I am not sure he understood once tonight when our players wanted him to play one-two with him.

Brightonian

I've been a supporter of his on here over the years, but today he made a good team performance feel like a wasted opportunity. Yes, it was a good cross for the goal, but he stymied enough of our attacking play for it to feel like he cost us more goals than he earned us today. Mhkitaryan looked an entirely different prospect when he came on.

EDIT: Hmm, surprised to see most are relatively satisfied with his performance. To me it looked full of the sort of bad touches and losses of possession through dallying which normally has the caf baying for his blood.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
I've been a supporter of his on here over the years, but today he made a good team performance feel like a wasted opportunity. Yes, it was a good cross for the goal, but he stymied enough of our attacking play for it to feel like he cost us more goals than he earned us today. Mhkitaryan looked an entirely different prospect when he came on.

EDIT: Hmm, surprised to see most are relatively satisfied with his performance. To me it looked full of the sort of bad touches and losses of possession through dallying which normally has the caf baying for his blood.
Agree with this.

He wasn't horrendous but he is going to mess up so many potential counters with his god awful control and technique. The little period when Miki manipulated the ball wonderfully to get out out of a sticky spot and create a possible counter only to pass to Rooney who immediately lost the ball sums him up.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Assist that opened the score. Glimpses of oldschool Rooney but still a bit overshadowed by familiar rustiness.

Mourinho clearly trying get him to acceptable shape & level. Honestly, best of luck with that if we're aiming for bigger trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.