WWC19 | Final: USA v Netherlands

Nick7

England struggling a little bit. Why is Greenwood not playing? She not as good as the other one? Think England are struggling at full back.

ovoxo

England struggling a little bit. Why is Greenwood not playing? She not as good as the other one? Think England are struggling at full back.
I think Stokes was drafted in for her defensive abilities, Greenwood gets forward a lot. Stokes ironically isn’t having a great game defensively.

dev1l

I've only watched 5/6 games but I've seen at least one blatant dive in every one (this game too). This narrative that 'Women don't dive' etc is untrue.
Neymar alone dives at least 10 times in a match..lol

I_live_cement

Cat freak
Why are all of the England players so ugly? Although, saying that, lavelle is the most English looking player in either team

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
White is such a great striker but even without Rapinoe U.S. have the edge.

Amazing game so far. Neville will have to risk and go forward bit more.

Nick7

Because they wanted Stokes defensive capabilities because USA are a big threat.
I think Stokes was drafted in for her defensive abilities, Greenwood gets forward a lot. Stokes ironically isn’t having a great game defensively.

So Stokes is a better defender than Greenwood? Think England could use her attacking capabilities but yeah you don't want to leave yourself open.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
USA wins a WC before Engerland. I give it 20-30 years at most.
:lol: Good one. You're proper shit at men's football.

Good at women's because you take it way more seriously than anybody else and invest a ridiculous amount of money in to it (other countries are playing catch up) but that will never be the case with the men's game.

Enjoy these tournaments, it's the only success US FOOTBALL will get.

montpelier

For me, ENG are at least equal, except during the periods they overplay in the middle defensive third.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Do we say that when the men are playing?
Italy used to have by far the most handsome team in the world. Maldini, Nesta, Cannavaro, Buffon, Pirlo, De Rossi, Gattuso, Totti... not sure about nowadays.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Stokes, Bright, Mead leaving the left side wide open. The number of times Stokes seemed to have two or even three players to mark was just bizarre. Even Bronze caught on the ball a few times. A bit of nerves getting to the team maybe.

Anyway, halftime and down but not out - need to stop them scoring from the kickoff in the second half and we'll get more chances.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
:lol: Good one. You're proper shit at men's football.

Good at women's because you take it way more seriously than anybody else and invest a ridiculous amount of money in to it (other countries are playing catch up) but that will never be the case with the men's game.

Enjoy these tournaments, it's the only success US FOOTBALL will get.
Europe will catch up in terms of funding soon enough

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
At least I got on the USA at good value to win the world cup during the group stages . Just can't see England winning this and USA will smash the winner of other semi

Andersons Dietician

As a Scotsman I feel somewhat confused because it’s basically demanded of us to support anyone bar England but this USA team is so unlikable I really feel like I need to go against the norm. Is that also a regular celebration by Morgan or was that a piss take of the English. Pinky out drinking tea.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Where is the women's game most behind the men's game? I admit, it's the first time I'm watching a game other than a few seconds. Seems a bit more random tactically, but pretty good technically, but the goalies look pretty shoddy, like almost no agility at all.
Virtually every facet of the game. I’d struggle to name even 1 thing they are even remotely near to men’s level at.