Zlatan Ibrahimovic |United Player | See the thread in the United Forum

Should we sign Ibra on a free this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
John Aldridge was the top scorer in Division One 20 years ago with 27 goals for Tranmere at the age of 37. Just shows how shite English football is now.
So, with Zlatan being 74 does that mean he'll only score about 13?

Fahad Jawaid

I miss that Rooney.
That's the first thing i noticed, i hardly see Rooney taking on players and taking long range shots anymore, in fact nobody takes shot from outside the box, its a good tactic which either results in rebounds or corners at worst.

Honest John

That's the first thing i noticed, i hardly see Rooney taking on players and taking long range shots anymore, in fact nobody takes shot from outside the box, its a good tactic which either results in rebounds or corners at worst.
That was LVG for you. Try and walk the ball into the net.

Fahad Jawaid

I was soo excited, and i really thought we would bury this transfer on Tuesday with Bailey, now with his antics and using our name to promote his brand has put me off lately, i am not saying we shouldn't sign him, its Zlatan for FFS, but i am just bored of his wumming, someone needs to tell him it was funny at first, but now its becoming annoying.

addo

I was soo excited, and i really thought we would bury this transfer on Tuesday with Bailey, now with his antics and using our name to promote his brand has put me off lately, i am not saying we shouldn't sign him, its Zlatan for FFS, but i am just bored of his wumming, someone needs to tell him it was funny at first, but now its becoming annoying.
I hear you, would be nice to have this wrapped up, in fairness though i dont think Zlatans ever took the words "Manchester United" in his mouth? And the launch of his sportswear brand was announced weeks ago. It's the journos that hyped Tuesday up.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Apparently he has bought a house in Manchester... its as good as done. Just a matter of when it'll be announced. Fair chance that might be after the euro's with the whole PSG contract thing and him focusing on Sweden at the moment.

KanieKaned

Patience :rolleyes:

podurban2

Are you a child? :lol:

Nicklas

The patience on some of the people in this thread :lol: As long as he signs before the pre season tour it's all good.

marlowe78

Like was mentioned earlier, I would think image rights figure heavily into the talks. It will take some time.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
And what exactly is going to change if he signs now or first week of July? Absolutely fecking nothing.

Judas

Open to offers
If he's not camping outside OT in a little Man Utd branded tent from the 1st of June onwards demanding Ed to sign him up he's not committed enough to join us I don't want him.

MancFanFromManc

RedCafe Ninja. Stalks the forum undercover, then w
I'm pretty sure hitting row Z, or the shame of a shot that goes for a throw in are the "worst", but I take your point. The lack of shooting from any distance was sadly missing under LVG. Unleash the rockets I say! Cant imagine anyone telling Zlatan to not shoot !!

Oldmaz

Supports
Zlatan
#6258 posts and hes "not" signed yet. On the Milan Fan Forum he has over 45000 posts, still the king over there ;)

ravi2

This has been signed off weeks ago IMO. He is as good as ours.
Some of yall need to chill

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
The journos haven't got a clue, as is often the case at this point.

Step One - Think of a player who people care about.
Step Two - Think of a club that people either really love or really hate.
Step Three - Make stuff up about a meeting between the player and the club's reps, including every fine little detail about what went on during that meeting, what was said, who had the shrimp salad and later brought it back up, who sharted etc.
Step Four - But cover your own back by making vague comments about how everything is still up in the air and plans might change.
Step Five - Ask reps from club or player about the supposed meeting they had, using your own story as the source of your claims.
Step Six - Have some of your equally useless colleagues mention your story in their own stories about the whole thing. Keep doing this until no one remembers who wrote the original story so that it can't be fact checked.
Step Seven - Approach the player or club for comment, citing the multiple stories about the topic as proof that the thing is completely true and not just something that you made up.
Step Eight - Get upset when the player or club question the validity of your claims, or even question your ability as a proper journalist.
Step Nine - Act like a little bitch and cry in an editorial article about how mean and nasty the football people are, and how you're totally not fat and it's because you had an operation recently or something.
Step Ten - Make a guest appearance on Talksport.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
This has been signed off weeks ago IMO. He is as good as ours.
Some of yall need to chill
That's what I think also.
It's like the Jose to MUFC saga. The deal was agreed months ago, which is why Jose (and now Zlatan) are/were very relaxed/confident about their futures.

zeekey

The journos haven't got a clue, as is often the case at this point.

Step One - Think of a player who people care about.
Step Two - Think of a club that people either really love or really hate.
Step Three - Make stuff up about a meeting between the player and the club's reps, including every fine little detail about what went on during that meeting, what was said, who had the shrimp salad and later brought it back up, who sharted etc.
Step Four - But cover your own back by making vague comments about how everything is still up in the air and plans might change.
Step Five - Ask reps from club or player about the supposed meeting they had, using your own story as the source of your claims.
Step Six - Have some of your equally useless colleagues mention your story in their own stories about the whole thing. Keep doing this until no one remembers who wrote the original story so that it can't be fact checked.
Step Seven - Approach the player or club for comment, citing the multiple stories about the topic as proof that the thing is completely true and not just something that you made up.
Step Eight - Get upset when the player or club question the validity of your claims, or even question your ability as a proper journalist.
Step Nine - Act like a little bitch and cry in an editorial article about how mean and nasty the football people are, and how you're totally not fat and it's because you had an operation recently or something.
Step Ten - Make a guest appearance on Talksport.
And that's how you become a football journalist.

ravi2

That's what I think also.
It's like the Jose to MUFC saga. The deal was agreed months ago, which is why Jose (and now Zlatan) are/were very relaxed/confident about their futures.

I am way more concerned about our RW position.
I think for CM Pogba is target #1 and Gomes #2, Id be ok with either.

Artimities

Yeah.. He is coming. Just got to get that check from PSG and he is ours. Or should I say we are his!

Exciting signing. It is a sign that we are on the right track!

Distracted Steward

Late to the muppet party that this thread has blossomed into. Well done, y'all. Done the 'Caf proud.

Any viable destinations other than United? I don't really see anything that makes as much sense.

Varun

Staff
It was reported earlier that waiting a month entitles him to a big loyalty payoff from PSG.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Don't worry about him not being allowed to fly to Manchester, he does what he wants and will just fly Manchester to him.

#ZlatOn

Status
Not open for further replies.