g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Zlatan Ibrahimovic |United Player | See the thread in the United Forum

Should we sign Ibra on a free this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggs86

Their was plenty of noise that lots of clubs were intrested in him, he choose us, is it that hard to believe.
Mostly down to the Mourinho factor. I doubt he would've signed for a different manager at United.

Dazzmondo

Great to see it announced even though there wasn't really any doubt. Should add an extra 20 Premier League goals which, when combined with Martial, Mkhitaryan and others, should be enough to win the league. Dare to Zlatan!

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Can't help but think a very small part of Pep must be shitting it at the prospect of losing to us next season.

Bruno8

LvG signs Schweinsteiger

Jose signs Ibrahimovic

Something about signing old players with no pace. Probably looking for players who will guarantee loyalty to the Manager

Who Ate All Depay's

Always had a feeling he would find his way to the PL before hanging up the boots. Never did I think it would be with us and with Mourinho at the helm. Whilst not getting ahead of myself and predicting miracles I am genuinely excited about the coming season.

what a mess

It's unbelievable how things can change in a few short weeks , after the misery of the last 3 seasons and watching united play the dullest football I have ever seen and being managed by a bloody dinosaur I honestly couldn't wait for the seaon to end .Now a few short weeks later I like most United fans am absolutely buzzing and can't wait for the season to start . With Pep across the road and the special one in charge , Manchester was always going to be the focal point for world football next season , but signing Zlayan lifts the profile even higher , a true superstar of the game a charismatic , Iconic signing it is a master stroke , the man is a born winner and leader he will drag the other players kicking and screaming to another level , imagine how Rasford will feel training alongside and playing in the same team as the great man .
I have 2 requests .
1) give him the captains armband because he will be the natural leader anyway
2) make him have ZLATAN not ibrahimovic on the back of his shirt ( come on how cool would that be ! )

He will have as big an impact as Eric , long live the king

kps88

"United would never allow a player to announce a transfer on social media".

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Good signing and I can not wait to see what he does when surrounded by pace at United. The quality of our squad is unfortunately less than PsG, but we still have some players who could benefit from having a target man like him upfront. Rooney is not one of those player ..I believe....:nervous:. However, I learn that everything is not so easily predictable in football.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Credit to the RMC Journo Mohammed Bouhafsi for breaking this news way before anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.