Zlatan Ibrahimovic |United Player | See the thread in the United Forum

Should we sign Ibra on a free this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nazanto

Can't post the gif, but ya'll know which one I mean.

Michael Scott:

Oh my God! Okay, it happening. Everybody stay calm.
Dwight Schrute: What's the procedure, everyone? What's the procedure?
Michael Scott: Stay [bleep] calm!

Raw

Malmö FF
Ajax
Juventus
Internazionale
Barcelona
Milan
Paris Saint-Germain
Manchester United

Not sure if any other player can match that 'clubography'?
Also since joining Ajax he has won a league title in the first season of every club he's joined.

It's ON.

Seij

My only concern and confusion is why he didn't chose any other club or why other clubs weren't into him? Other than that I am definitely getting shirt! IBRAHIMOVIC!
Probably because no other club thought his wage demand was worth it?

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Their was plenty of noise that lots of clubs were intrested in him, he choose us, is it that hard to believe.
Out of all clubs Zlatan fecking Ibrahimovic choses the one with no champions league football. I am ecstatic about it and it feels unreal but of course it is hard to believe!

AndyJ1985

My only concern and confusion is why he didn't chose any other club or why other clubs weren't into him? Other than that I am definitely getting shirt! IBRAHIMOVIC!
PSG wanted to keep him but he decided to leave. For all we know other clubs did want him (I think I read Spurs enquired) but he couldn't pass up the opportunity to play for United and reunite with Mourinho?

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
There are obviously concerns with signing any player at his age, but I can't see how anyone could argue that he isn't currently at least one of the top 10 players in the world.

I trust Mourinho to keep him motivated and as long as he's healthy, he'll perform.

Bruno8

he'll be awesome holding the ball up and allowing our wingers to get in on the action on the break. expecting fireworks for sure. pretty crazy we're getting this excited about signing a 34 mind you - but then it's Ibra[/QUOTE]

Like what Berabatov used to do. It will be for a year so its okay for him to come. Hope opinions will not change by November like Falcao

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Why would he not choose United?

Tiber

Malmö FF
Ajax
Juventus
Internazionale
Barcelona
Milan
Paris Saint-Germain
Manchester United

Not sure if any other player can match that 'clubography'?
Beckham has a great list

Troozi

Amazing signing! A mate just convinced me he had signed for Chelsea before I saw the news. I was fuming!

Status
Not open for further replies.