Zlatan Ibrahimovic |United Player | See the thread in the United Forum

Should we sign Ibra on a free this summer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Up to the Nordic Caf Comminity to enlighten us!
H&M are probably more known than Volvo, but I am not sure it is as linked to Sweden as Volvo used to be. Volvo was considered damn near stereotypical Swedish for a while there, just like IKEA.

H&M is just another clothes store.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
H&M are probably more known than Volvo, but I am not sure it is as linked to Sweden as Volvo used to be. Volvo was considered damn near stereotypical Swedish for a while there, just like IKEA.

True many people do not really know its Swedish, where as the others especially Volvo and IKEA are well known as a Swedish brands

podurban2

I am sure the Swedish fans will be happy if we sign. I have heard that whichever team Zlatan plays for, is the match they surely show live on tv. So no more searching for streams for Utd matches.
I never liked his personality or the fact that he is Sweden's media darling. He is a pr*ck. I think that speaks volumes about his skill though, that I really, really want him at United. He will have us contend for the title again.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG

Absolutely! And guess the ambassador of Volvo!

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
I never liked his personality or the fact that he is Sweden's media darling. He is a pr*ck. I think that speaks volumes about his skill though, that I really, really want him at United. He will have us contend for the title again.
I understand your point of view.

I guess his 'arrogance' is sometimes bad perceived in a country like Sweden

Ballache

Supports
Martial

That's how I see it too. H&M is the bigger brand, but Volvo is more Swedish.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Jose thread is talking about women in labour and annoying nicknames, and this one is on about the origins of H&M.

:lol:

Cal?

CR7 fan
Jose thread is talking about women in labour and annoying nicknames, and this one is on about the origins of H&M.

:lol:
Guess most of us are bored with the lack of development...

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Although BBC and SSN haven't reported that Zlatan will join us, they are talking about the possibility a lot.

Also BBC with their articles on how Ibra will fit and stuff like that.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36368433

Seems to me like they think it will happen but don't want to fully commit to the idea.

Last edited:

izec

It is for Sweden's Euro campaign, so nothing about the transfer obviously. The journos will still ask.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Haha...

Although I hope you see the irony in someone with your username calling Lakaku a donkey though?
You think Januzaj is a donkey! :houllier: Thats absolute madness, the strongest part of him game is definitely technical so ive no idea how youve formed that opinion. :nono:

Werder Herzog

BREAKING NEWS:

Sources close to Zlatan Ibrahimovic tellSSNHQ that there is NO agreement in place for him to move to Manchester United.

Sky do try there best dont they? State the bloody obvious why dont you? If there was a deal in place we wouldnt be announcing it without Mourinho at the helm yet.

Riz

Has there ever been a player who's scored as many crazy goals as this guy? It all kicks off from 2:10 onwards, everything from acrobats to some of the fastest shots I've ever seen.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Pogba would be the dream signing, and with Raiola now back in faovur with the Ibra deal it's not impossible. Herrera is the best option of our current crop and maybe Pereira will get some chances off the bench, but that role is important as without Zlatan has no support and would be isolated 2 on 1 much too often.

He has the odd game here and there where he plays well but is mostly average and at his age should be a lot more consistent, he also has a terrible attitude and doesn't add enough to a proper 3 man midfield, he'd be a bargain basement Griezmann and not worth the stupid fee Southampton will demand.
I don't buy that there isn't much between Mane and Lingard age wise and Mane is far better imo. Mane has the potential to be a very top player imo and even the threat of his blistering pace would help our attack tenfold.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
When people think Vardy and Hulk is better options to Zlatan, then you know something is seriously wrong with some posters.
Vardy is tried/tested in the EPL and he can do a "job" for us as a back-up striker. He won't demand first team football or expect to be the star striker.
I prefer Ibra, though his lack of pace is the only thing that puts me off.
If people want entertaining football, Ibra will definitely provide that. No doubt about that.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
One question: Ibra is the best striker in France right now.
So, why are PSG allowing him to leave?

andy0

One question: Ibra is the best striker in France right now.
So, why are PSG allowing him to leave?
End of fixed term contract.

They could offer him a new one, but so can anybody else

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
BREAKING NEWS:

Sources close to Zlatan Ibrahimovic tellSSNHQ that there is NO agreement in place for him to move to Manchester United.

Sky do try there best dont they? State the bloody obvious why dont you? If there was a deal in place we wouldnt be announcing it without Mourinho at the helm yet.
Sky has seriously turned shit. Its like they're managed by Howard Nurse.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
As a Norwegian living in Sweden, i know everything about Sweden.
The main thing people outside of Sweden seems to be talking about is A-HA. Who is actually Norwegians.
Most self-respecting 80s music fans know that A-ha are Norweigian, and Roxette are from Sweden.

Status
Not open for further replies.