g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Adnan Januzaj image 15

Adnan Januzaj Belgium flag

2015-16 Performances

View full 2015-16 profile

5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

darioterios

his hold up play looked as goodd as he played for u21, just let him train finishing and work on his composure and he will be a decent option out there, looked like he is more valued than Wilson now with him JAmes being played out of position to make room for Januzaj up front..
or probably the coach is Schweining Wilson to a Robben type

Mali_Zeus

We played him as a striker quite a bit before his breakout season under Moyes to toughen up and he did well there so it's not strictly a new position, but it is at the top level.
He trained well it seems, he bulked up a bit, I hope he'll have a good season.

chriswt

Just had a feeling when he came on that the moment he converted one of his many near misses (starting from the end of last season), he would really kick on from there. Hope I'm right and he has an excellent season for us.

Gaeilge

This guy is relatively new to social media but has been pretty band on with what he has claimed, transfer wise. The response to this Ben character on the 8th is rather impressive..

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Pleased for the lad tonight. Hope he pushes on now.

Art

Art the artist
LVG just said he was really pleased for Adnan in the post match interview.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
This guy is relatively new to social media but has been pretty band on with what he has claimed, transfer wise. The response to this Ben character on the 8th is rather impressive..

The info has to come from somewhere man. I'm simply sharing the insight from this fella. He seems accurate.
Funny that your email matches that guys twitter handle, eh? :p

Rob Bowman

Was really happy for him tonight. Held up the ball well, took some nice runs, and was really pleased he converted one of his two good chances.

Think he would make an excellent striker for us.

JackXX

Love the fact he's put in the effort to strengthen up with Shaw before preseason. It's already showing. Good performance when he came on I really feel he has the talent and composure to become our main striker one day.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Van Gaal mentioning him again in the presser how good he played even though the question was about Memphis and Rooney... Good to see

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
The talent is there. Well done januzaj

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
People quoting themselves isn't what it used to be. Red Indian Chief Torn Rubber was the undisputed master.

Status
Not open for further replies.