5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

El-Manos

Our right wing spot is there for the taking at the moment, Lingard is limited, Young is being played as a Wing/full-back and Mata is in dreadful form. Really hope he steps up, a lot more talented than Lingard.

In Rainbows

Worth noting that his dribbling didn't come off for the u21s either. Got outmuscled a few times.

C'est Moi Cantona

Just stick him on from the start, Mata in behind Rooney, and Herrera a bit deeper today, leave Fellaini out.

If we start with Mata on the right, and Fellaini next to Schneiderlin then we know what sort of performance we are going to get before we start, this way at least offers the chance of something a bit different/better.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Hopefully going out on loan may have been a reality check for him. There are so many great talents that seem to believe that their talent is enough. That they dont need to put in an effort.

I think that that is specially the case when they are in our reserves. It is almost like they make an for themself excuse by thinking that the only thing stopping them from becoming a star is faith from the manager. We, the fans, tend to build up under this idea. Right up to the moment were they have played ten-fifteen games and start to struggle.

When brilliant talents like Wilson, who were well used to be a star at all levels, are shipped out on loan and see that they even at a lower level have to give 100 % to be good enough that should be one hell of a reality check for them. And if it is not, they probably lack the mentally ti make it here.

I fear that Janu will be in the latter category. The fact that he insisted going to Dortmund for game time might be just another indication of him having to much faith in his own abilities.

Litch

We have a few potentially young players who could be outstanding footballers. The bid issue for me it's pivotal that they have a first team that's playing decent winning football, just helps with transition otherwise the expectation and pressure can be too great. Not everyone can be like Martial, and appears to be unfazed by absolutely nothing.

Walters_19_MuFc

Hoping to see Januzaj get a run out today. Think he has the creativity and flair to take us to another level. The manager just needs to put him on the right wing and give him a run of games. Him and Martial out wide as inverted wingers would be very fun to watch, in my opinion.

Man Utd 0:1 Southampton

dirkey

Welcome back Adnan. Immediately showing why I believe him to be a thoroughbred idiot. Didn't miss him in the slightest.

dirkey

Get a fecking grip. Didn't even look a foul for fecks sake.
It was a blatant foul. What exactly did he think he was accomplishing? Ran straight into a player who was going nowhere, totally giving the ref leeway to give a free kick. Moronic.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
It was a blatant foul. What exactly did he think he was accomplishing? Ran straight into a player who was going nowhere, totally giving the ref leeway to give a free kick. Moronic.
Eager to impress obviously....should never have been played as a LB for a start

dirkey

Eager to impress obviously....should never have been played as a LB for a start
If he was eager to impress, that once again illustrates his stupidity. He had zero chance of winning that ball. What was he thinking? In all honesty? No chance of winning the ball, his only hope was that for some reason Long (think it was Long?) would knock the ball out. Every chance of giving away a foul, which is exactly what happened. I don't think he's a very intelligent footballer, never have, and that illustrated it in a rather huge way in my opinion.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He had what, two touches, and he is getting criticism? This place is just full of hate, it's incredible.

dirkey

He had what, two touches, and he is getting criticism? This place is just full of hate, it's incredible.
Yep. I won't deny I hate stupid players who give away stupid free kicks. I hated the way Smalling pulled the player back in the penalty area from the corner, lucky not to give away penalty. I hated the way Herrera ran into their player from corner, lucky not to give away a penalty. And I hated that retarded foul that Adnan gave away that led to the goal. As I've said above he had zero chance of getting the ball, and all he did was run into their player. Stupid. Player going nowhere. Brainless, absolutely brainless.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
If he was eager to impress, that once again illustrates his stupidity. He had zero chance of winning that ball. What was he thinking? In all honesty? No chance of winning the ball, his only hope was that for some reason Long (think it was Long?) would knock the ball out. Every chance of giving away a foul, which is exactly what happened. I don't think he's a very intelligent footballer, never have, and that illustrated it in a rather huge way in my opinion.
He's not the only player to give away a stupid foul (Looked a dive for me). If you want to blame someone blame the shit marking.

dirkey

Absolutely. The shit marking was the main culprit in the goal, I never said it wasn't. My point was, and is still, I didn't miss the guy. I think he's hugely overrated on here, has a terrible brain on him, routinely making the wrong decisions. The first thing he did when he came back was remind me of what he's like.

When I heard he was coming back, my first reaction was "Oh good. Hopefully he'll play ahead of Memphis now". Having not seen him in a while I forgot how distinctly average at best I think he is. I'd forgotten, to some extent, just how stupid he is.

Instant reminder.

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
Err... It was a dumb foul but the outrage against him at this point is laughable.

The very sub was stupid. CWB should have stayed and Adnan on for Lingard... Perhaps already at half time.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
It doesn't fecking help that he only got five minutes to try and effect the game. FIVE SODDING MINUTES! This after spending the customary 8 minutes warming up... No wonder he was full of pent up energy and aggression. He comes on with 20 minutes left in the game and he's probably a lot calmer, knowing that he has a lot longer to actually try an effect the game.

Basically, it's not his fault we can't defend a basic set piece, nor it is his fault that LVG is absolutely terrible at making substitutions.

Timdbro

Blaming him is pretty bizarre, it was a shite dive that got rewarded by an even worse referee, followed by absolutely atrocious marking.

Devil may care

Straight back with an assist! Can't really judge him today, we were so bad long before he came on and he never got into the game.

m1y2

Austin was going down before Adnan even made any contact.

He also took a shot wide which was quite impressive.
I was out of my armchair when I saw him making that foul but form the replay it is clear how Austin anticipates the foul and goes down before adnan touches him. It's quite poor refereeing imo but if it means LVG is out it's fantastic and Adnan my MOTM.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Did more then anyone in our team did to get van Gaal closer to being sacked so I'm okay with it

Irrational.

To be fair to him Austin completely conned the ref into the FK before Adnan even had time to think. Sadly, no one will talk about the dive, much like no one spoke about that cheating cnut Vardy winning the pen against us last season.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
What a return.
LOL Yep.
He only played a few minutes...but what a few minutes. :p

To be fair to him Austin completely conned the ref into the FK before Adnan even had time to think. Sadly, no one will talk about the dive, much like no one spoke about that cheating cnut Vardy winning the pen against us last season.
In life, you can either blame everybody else for your losses/failures.
OR you can look within yourself and try and change things to ensure you succeed, in future.
The former is obviously a lot easier to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.