Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Looked very threatening and comfortable upfront - delighted he scored after missing his first chance.

Looks stronger and quicker too. Could be a brilliant forward and could get plenty of opportunities in the 4411 as either the 9 or 10

El Zoido

He's a really talented player, he didn't have the best season last year but I've no doubt he's going to make it. He needs to keep getting minutes, he already offers a lot.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Too talented to not make it here.
Definitely. I don't want to get over excited from a preseason friendly, but friendly aside, we shouldn't sign any more attacking players and keep him in the team. He can play as a striker or behind the striker. Anything central because that is where he belongs.

None of the winger BS.

NotQuiteManc

Looks good playing up top. Who would have thought? Hopefully this will bring his confidence back. Januzaj the surprise striker?

Maroon Lucifer

There has something dramatic happened with Adnans physique. Strong and lightning fast.
We should stick with him this season. I have a feeling.

Jerch

It looks like LVG was looking for the right position for Januzaj in this tour and i think he found it. Goal, nice attempt which was not as easy as it looked and some good runs. Only mistake he made was a pass to Perreira which was just a bit to far for Perreira.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Was very good. Him, Andrea and Jesse take our attack to the sort of technical level it should be at. Hope he has a great season.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Was great today, should definitely be an option up front. Looks so much better as a striker or #10 then as a winger, he's too indecisive out there. That goal will do wonders for his confidence as well, delighted for him

ottosec

Really pleased for him, hopefully he can get some confidence from this goal! Looks strong as feck, that summer training really worked for him.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Definitely. I don't want to get over excited from a preseason friendly, but friendly aside, we shouldn't sign any more attacking players and keep him in the team. He can play as a striker or behind the striker. Anything central because that is where he belongs.

None of the winger BS.
Yep. I'd be delighted to see van Gaal ignore Cavani and co. and give Januzaj a real chance. He played far too little last year.

Superpolfcb

Great 30 mins, will really help his confidence.

Also way more energetic than usual, as it should be!

van Persie

Glad he scored and it will do wonders for his confidence. Think he'll have a good season and can definitely see him have a future as a striker and would love for him to succeed in that position (or any other). He's got all the right qualities.

Raw

Really happy he scored. That one he missed earlier wouldn't have been good for his confidence.

m1y2

his hold up play looked as goodd as he played for u21, just let him train finishing and work on his composure and he will be a decent option out there, looked like he is more valued than Wilson now with him JAmes being played out of position to make room for Januzaj up front..

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
Very happy to see him score, friendly or not, he needed that. Don't want a loan for him, I think he can help us this season.

LARulz

Thanks! Didnt know that.
I remember thinking the idea of Januzaj up top was ridiculous but after he's bulked himself up and the way he performed today makes me think he does have a future there

Status
Not open for further replies.