AFTV/AM '17/'18: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Feel for their fans. Mahrez, Lacazette, Mustafi/Fonte are such blatantly obvious transfers and Arsenal refuse to spend :lol:

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
What should worry the Arse fans is the fact that both Bug-Eyes and Sanchez contracts expire summer 2018. The buzzards will be buzzin' very soon.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
My fellow Arsenal fans sang only one Arsène Wenger when they had a chance to protest when the majority says he is doing a great job you respect it. He won in the court of public opinion. I'm totally going to sit back and enjoy the show. If you are ranting & raving at the mouth about Wenger today when he was your everything the other day understand its a knee jerk reaction, Your Daddy will make you proud again be patient with him.
What an absolute load of toss. People change, times change, FOOTBALL CHANGES. And when a person can't adapt to the changes in their work they should no longer be in such a position of power. He was great 15 years ago. So were the Back Street Boys!
Compare it to the latest Gazidis quotes from a couple of weeks ago, moaning about the big bad world of money being everywhere and poor Arsenal not being able to compete. All valid points, if it weren't for Erebor-esque piles of cash within the club, with Wenger doing a Smaug on it.
Does Wenger realise he has completely shat on his legacy?
Comfort is the death of ambition.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
What should worry the Arse fans is the fact that both Bug-Eyes and Sanchez contracts expire summer 2018. The buzzards will be buzzin' very soon.
Read an article in the Tomes last week that, they have shown no intention of renewing.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Read an article in the Tomes last week that, they have shown no intention of renewing.
I reckon Juve, Bayern and us will be sharpening the knives for Sanchez atleast. Not too worried about Juve since their bid will be a pack of quick-boil spaghetti and a fiver, but Bayern will give us a run for our money when it comes to Sanchez.

Jagga7

The fan video's are hilarious. Hard to take them seriously when the guy is saying tingz and fam every 5 seconds. They all have a point though, Arsenal charge the most for tickets they should expect serious investment in the team every summer, just like every other big club.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
The fan video's are hilarious. Hard to take them seriously when the guy is saying tingz and fam every 5 seconds. They all have a point though, Arsenal charge the most for tickets they should expect serious investment in the team every summer, just like every other big club.
They're peng tings, fam, know what I mean, blud?

SomeRandomPerson

I reckon Juve, Bayern and us will be sharpening the knives for Sanchez atleast. Not too worried about Juve since their bid will be a pack of quick-boil spaghetti and a fiver, but Bayern will give us a run for our money when it comes to Sanchez.
If it came down to it, I'd be willing to bet Ozil is the one Bayern show serious interest in. They make a point of having the best German players, and Ozil and Reus are really the only ones missing from their collection.

Sanchez I reckon either us or Juve will snap up.

If it comes down to it, of course.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The arsenal horse? What or who is that?
Arsenal fans believe him to be their most reliable source for transfers, more than sky, bbc or any other outlet

prath92

Arsenal fans believe him to be their most reliable source for transfers, more than sky, bbc or any other outlet
The Arsenal horse. :lol:

Is that player Mustafi? Or lacazette? Based on Henry's comments, lacazette seemed to be uninterested to join Arsenal

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The Arsenal horse. :lol:

Is that player Mustafi? Or lacazette? Based on Henry's comments, lacazette seemed to be uninterested to join Arsenal
I think the player would be Lacazette, because some sky journo tweeted that Mustafi's deal is almost done a few hours after this tweet by arsenal horse

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
If it came down to it, I'd be willing to bet Ozil is the one Bayern show serious interest in. They make a point of having the best German players, and Ozil and Reus are really the only ones missing from their collection.

Sanchez on the left and push Martial up top when Ibra moves on :drool:

3KDré

Arsenal's fans are unbearable. Long may Wenger's ineptness continue.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Gazidis
Rude, condescending liar.
"We're on the case, there's plenty of work to be done." He's doing sweet **** all. You know what? I can see us not signing a striker, and using the bids for Vardy and Lacazette as justification.

Gazidis and Wenger always talk bollox about players being available. Whenever is a ****ing player available? You think Pogba was made 'available' by Juventus? Of course not, but when you pay the money you get your man.

Napoli were stern in their stance over Higuain, Juventus make an offer they can't refuse and hi-ho, he's a Juve player. There's literally 100's of similar examples. We got lucky with Özil and Sanchez, Özil was made available after Real signed Bale, and Sanchez was made available after Barca signed Neymar.

Petr Cech pretty much fell into Arsène's lap, after years of neglecting the Goalkeeper position. I thought this summer would be different, we signed Xhaka after bidding the correct money. But the other two signings.. Holding and Asano? ****ing reeks of the 'Özil' summer. One big name followed up with mediocrity. No disrespect to Holding and Asano, but they're not exactly household names.

When we signed Özil, our other signings were Flamini (for free) and ****ing Sanogo (for free.) The excitement of Özil papered over the cracks, this club lacks serious ambition and us fans are being lied to. We went from "we can afford anyone but Messi" to "we can't compete with other clubs" like Thierry said, which one is it? It seems both scenarios are used for convenience by the powers that be.

The ****ers have the nerve to charge us the highest ticket prices in Europe too, we're being absolutely mugged off. So glad I cancelled my order for the away kit, it won't matter to them but they don't deserve my hard earned pennies. These guys are ****ing millionaires and still wanna bleed us dry.

Time for change.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München

I think Özil is not on Bayern's radar and neither is Sanchez... or Reus, for that matter. The money we'd have to put down to get a star player from the EPL in today's market would just be too much. Although I wouldn't mind a fit Sanchez at all. :drool:

clarkydaz

I do feel for them regarding ticket prices etc, they get absolutely rinsed. And considering the TV money clubs get this year, yet the club still won't spend

SomeRandomPerson

I think Özil is not on Bayern's radar and neither is Sanchez... or Reus, for that matter. The money we'd have to put down to get a star player from the EPL in today's market would just be too much. Although I wouldn't mind a fit Sanchez at all. :drool:
Well, the theory was that Ozil and Sanchez have deals that expire in a couple of years and don't/won't want to renew them given Arsenal's lack of progress. Surely with say a year left on their deal, Bayern could get them?

On Reus, wasn't he on Bayern's radar before he signed his new deal at Dortmund? May just be press gossip but I definitely remember reading it. In truth, if he wanted the move, he'd have moved then.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Well, the theory was that Ozil and Sanchez have deals that expire in a couple of years and don't/won't want to renew them given Arsenal's lack of progress. Surely with say a year left on their deal, Bayern could get them?

On Reus, wasn't he on Bayern's radar before he signed his new deal at Dortmund? May just be press gossip but I definitely remember reading it. In truth, if he wanted the move, he'd have moved then.
They could get almost any player, the question is if they still want them or would rather spend the money on other players. I think Sanchez is unlikely but still more realistic than Özil.
Reus was on the radar, and massively so, but he made it abundantly clear that he doesn't want to join. I also think it'd be unwise to replace an injury prone winger with another, slightly worse injury prone winger.

R'hllor

Just seen an Arsenal fan tv debate between DT and the ArsenalGuvnor.

One of them has literally got a box on his head for the duration of the one hour debate presumably to conceal his identity .

Absolutely crying right now. :lol::lol::lol:
I just started watching it now...my God 3:14 onwards hahhahaha...

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I just started watching it now...my God 3:14 onwards hahhahaha...

What an absolute plonker with a coke box on his head :lol:

If he doesn't want to be identified why not just switch off his webcam or cover it up? Why go to all the trouble of appearing with a fecking box on your head? It makes me think he wants to be z-list celeb at Arsenal, I wouldn't be surprised if showed up to games with that fecking box on.

the unknown one.

The raven sits ever watchful above my chamber door
What an absolute plonker with a coke box on his head :lol:

If he doesn't want to be identified why not just switch off his webcam or cover it up? Why go to all the trouble of appearing with a fecking box on your head? It makes me think he wants to be z-list celeb at Arsenal, I wouldn't be surprised if showed up to games with that fecking box on.
The cast of characters across the spectrum of Arsenal Fan TV and twitter is incredibly amusing.

These two guys, TY, Claude, Bludfam, The Arsenal Horse, The Nigerian guy, Heavy D, Moh.

Only the host Robbie is mentally stable. :houllier::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.