5.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

kundalini

He looks finished. He looks like he can barely run anymore, and what makes it worse is that fact that he gives the ball away all the time trying ridiculous passes
I don't necessarily disagree that much. However, if you view him as a back-up player to Martial then his contribution since Solskjaer took over, seems ok to me. Of course his salary is ridiculous.

In this particular game, our first choice attacking players created nothing. Pogba had one good run. Our attacking subs did almost nothing. As a team we offered virtually no threat.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I'll give him until the end of the season to perform. If he stays the same then my hope for him is gone.

Irwin99

Not working at all for him but especially coming off the wings as he just doesn't seem to ever get beyond his man. Before we write him off completely i'd like to see him play in the centre a bit more (clutching at straws I know)

forevrared

I wish this were the NBA and we could just buy him out. Useless player who makes everyone around him worse. A fecking joke.

AJ10

Not a winger, for ffs. Play the clown as a false 9 or something otherwise leave him home.

el3mel

That's insulting to Falcao.

Falcao scored goals even though he spent half his time falling on his arse. This bloke cant even fall properly and has had more than his share of opportunities.
Well just went on to check and found out that Falcao scored 4 in 29 games for us while Sanchez 5 in 37!

Also Falcao was on loan while this bastard is earning a wage of Messi/Ronaldo level or something.

Not a stretch to say he's our worst signing in last 20 years.

Irwin99

Also noticed the crowd were getting more and more frustrated with him. Such a rapid decline.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Well just went on to check and found out that Falcao scored 4 in 29 games for us while Sanchez 5 in 37!

Also Falcao was on loan while this bastard is earning a wage of Messi/Ronaldo level or something.

Not a stretch to say he's our worst signing in last 20 years.
I thought Falcao had 5 for some reason. Early on he didnt actually look horrendous but he lost it through the season.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I was for keeping him another year while we sort other positions out, but it just seems pointless and yet another case of holding on for too long.
We might still have to though.

Chairman Steve

I was sceptical about signing him after our last few marquee names hadn’t gone well at the time, but it sounds like his days here are numbered. OGS has inherited a post SAF Rooney.

caid

He didn't really look bothered. Wont turn it around without a drastic change in work rate

SteveW

It's absolutely vital we get rid of him this summer imo. He offers nothing anymore and the last thing we need is to pay him a fortune to brood around for a season while his value goes to zero. Offer him on a free transfer to whoever will pay his wages

Silas

I was for keeping him another year while we sort other positions out, but it just seems pointless and yet another case of holding on for too long.
We might still have to though.
Surely, considering his wages, it would be beneficial to get him out earlier to fund the other transfers anyway?

BurtSpangle

Martial was just as bad before he went off. We were crap with Lingartial on the pitch, and we were crap with Sanchata on the pitch.

Tony Babangida

He’s absolutely useless. He was supposed to be the star to light up our attack. Another dud to follow Di Maria, Falcao, and maybe Lukaku.

Marcus

Why did he not take any shots? He got into pretty good positions in the box. If he does not shoot he does not contribute much out wide.

quackattack

I'm all about cheering on "our own" and supporting, but when you are (supposed to be) at your peak, are the best paid player in the league and been given chances upon chances and not shown anything close to what is expected, what can you do?

I would really hope he finds his old self, but considering all of this I really don't know what to think anymore. I rather have him shipped off to China than Fella.

Patrick08

Should be the last game as a wide player, he is a striker now and can only be used as a striker or a false 9 .

AndyMUFC

He’s been fecking awfu. Certainly not worth having him on the left wing as that change of pace he had seems long gone.

Unfortunately it could be extremely difficult to get rid.

Copa Mundial

Do you think there an underlying issue with Sanchez that we're all unaware of? I say this because I can honestly say I've never seen a professional footballer (or any sports person for that matter) exhibit such a rapid loss of skill or ability. Generally a person's skill level declines over a period of years, but not weeks / months as is the case with Sanchez.

It's quite staggering how quickly he has regressed. How can anyone with so much talent get so bad so quickly.

There must be a logical explanation behind this. I know this sounds weird but from a purely humane point of view I'm a bit concerned for the guy.

Canagel

Useless and utterly hopeless winger. He's got one trick and everyone can see it coming.

Last edited:

Frank Grimes

Sanchez has been rubbish and was rubbish again tonight but so was everyone else. Let's hope we can go our separate ways in the summer but putting the blame on him tonight smacks of desperation.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
I'll give him until the end of the season to perform. If he stays the same then my hope for him is gone.
No way he's turning it around. He's not even got the mobility he once had, so that's half the battle lost. The other issue is that he's always been such a wasteful player. He was definitely the least talented of the top players in the PL when he was at Arsenal.

northender

Supports
Preston North End
It's a Chelsea / Torres situation. Needs offloading and replacing with a younger attacker with more of a United identity, who would fit in better with Solsjkaer's tactical system.

Loublaze

ATLien
Had a huge chance to redeem himself in our biggest match of the season and he came up short. He needs to be shipped off

Status
Not open for further replies.