5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
You think? Louis isn't the master of squad management and rotation, wouldn't surprise me if he played the exact same team that ended the game today, unless someone comes back from injury. He runs the players to the ground until they get injured/lose form, then starts to change things up.
I would say Morgan has already lost form.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Having an absolute stinker thus far. I'm a massive fan of his but he hasn't hit the heights of last season at all this year.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Another poor game in what has been a poor season generally from him.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
That turn on like the 21st minute has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. He is played the ball near our box with at least 15 yards of wide open space in front of him and what does he do? A blind turn backwards with some little flick between his legs. First of all wtf is he doing turning backwards when we are playing out of trouble with miles of space in front of him and second who the feck turns like that? Absolutely ridiculous and I hope he gets ripped a new asshole for that. A poor performance is a poor performance but that shit is just straight up idiotic.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
That turn on like the 21st minute has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. He is played the ball near our box with at least 15 yards of wide open space in front of him and what does he do? A blind turn backwards with some little flick between his legs. First of all wtf is he doing turning backwards when we are playing out of trouble with miles of space in front of him and second who the feck turns like that? Absolutely ridiculous and I hope he gets ripped a new asshole for that. A poor performance is a poor performance but that shit is just straight up idiotic.
I rolled at my eyes at the moment you described. I mean wtf has happened to our players for them to always be in this "play it behind" mode, it is fecking retarded. Having so much space and turning back :wenger:

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Yeah, I couldn't help but laugh at that.

Speak

Step up to my misogyny soapbox
He'll probably be back in Spain within the next three windows.
Not good enough, and few serious managers building a serious teams would rely on him. Maybe just Klopp, at a serious push.

He's suited to frantic, topsy-turvy football. Sadly that isn't what the biggest games/teams/competitions are about.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Presumably he's been LVG'd. So much worse today than he was when we signed him. Looks like a bad version of himself.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
He's to inconsistent sadly. Doesn't seem to use his head sometimes. I dunno. Let's see what he looks like with a different manager...

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He'll probably be back in Spain within them next three windows.
Probably. If not for the fact a new manager will come in and our squad is already wafer thin, I'd say he could go this summer. Turn it around, Ander.

legball

Herrera MUST play. I still don't know what nonsense was based on, not just today, he's good, but massively overrated.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I remember a time when he used to give us genuine gif-worthy moments. Now, he's become such a plain vanilla player with no real interesting qualities (on display). Hopefully a new manager brings out the skillful side in him.

Raw

He's been shite this season. Had 1 or 2 good games from the top of my head but nothing like the player he was last season.

I hope it's just another victim of the philosophy and he'll return to his best under a new manager.

clarkydaz

I remember a time when he used to give us genuine gif-worthy moments. Now, he's become such a plain vanilla player with no real interesting qualities (on display). Hopefully a new manager brings out the skillful side in him.
he's been turned into tom Cleverley

tarjei2k

What a terrible, terrible player for us. Never liked him, and it doesn't seem like he'll win me over. Sell in the summer please.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
The mercy sub can't come fast enough. Really bad game today.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
A performance of career-ending (at this club) proportions.

You can be sure he won't receive a quarter of the vitriol Fellaini would though.

JoaquinJoaquin

Worst performance iv seen in a United shirt in a very longtime, and that is seriously saying something.

Minimalist

He's had a few stinkers since he came here. Seems to be always due one.

Not that he's ever had an 'excellent' game for us in my view.

El Zoido

The whole team is shite. It's really hard to judge any individual performance when the team isn't clicking and nothing is really working. Honestly I think Scholes would struggle to make a positive impression in this side.

Status
Not open for further replies.