Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

lysglimt

Scout
Jesus Christ. The amount of knee jerking on this forum is incredible, player has a run of bad form and suddenly he's useless. I suppose we'll just forget his previous seasons in which he has shown how good he is.
Knee jerking ? What annoys me about him isn't his poor form - it's his poor work ethics. And besides it's not a case of a 4-5 match poor run - it's a case of 4-5 months bad run.

DocRockter

You can't even make your point to the ref anymore.. Both legs were bleeding but no, that's not enough

You are either with Di Maria or get the feck out..

justboy68

Seeing it again it really didn't look that bad, he grabs his shirt to hold him up and carry on talking to him. Silly thing to do but hardly worth an immediate yellow. Oliver had it in for him all night, he went down incredibly easily but it was no different to the way Sanchez had been buying free kicks from him all night. A slight hand on the shoulder, a grab of the wrist. One is a free kick the other is a yellow card for diving apparently.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Hopefully the FA charge him with assaulting a referee and he gets a nice fat suspension, because it's the only way LvG will stop picking him.
Say goodbye to any semblance of creativity then. Even though more than half the things he tries don't come off, there's at least two or three chances he creates every game. As he did in this one and another moment where fellaini chests it down in the box but overhits the pass to Young.

There are a few who just aren't cut out to give calm analysises after a high octane match.

dirkey

You can't even make your point to the ref anymore.. Both legs were bleeding but no, that's not enough

You are either with Di Maria or get the feck out..
It was a dive. And he put his hands on the ref. Like it or not, you can't do that in football. Complete and utter red card. Moron.

Cina

fecking cretin. Still don't know how he didn't get booked for the dive. If he didn't, though, getting sent off for grabbing the ref is unforgiveable. Can forgive him for not being used to the league but that was a whole new world of stupid. Wanker.
He was booked for the dive.

Stringer

Knee jerking ? What annoys me about him isn't his poor form - it's his poor work ethics. And besides it's not a case of a 4-5 match poor run - it's a case of 4-5 months bad run.
He hasn't been bad for 4-5 months. As for poor work ethic, he generally keeps making runs all game and we are relying on him being our main offensive outlet so he probably gets a bit of slack when it comes to defending.

Now I'm not at all suggesting that he has been great or that he has lived up to expectations but when you see people posting some of the drivel in this thread then I feel I should defend him.

Roboc7

He has always been a diver, was known for it in Spain. Big blow to our top four hopes losing him for a few games now, he is hit and miss but we don't really have anyone else to come into the side who can add the pace we desperately need.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
I didn't see during match but it is being reported that he got 2nd yellow there not straight red.

Acole9

Outstanding
Only has himself to blame. Such a shame as he played well in the first half.

Godfather

I'm so massively disappointed in him. Can't remember the last time I was so underwhelmed by a new signing. Falcao's at least only on loan here.

RooneyLegend

He's been poor but there are clear signs of quality, just needs to change his attitude a bit. He clearly has the natural ability to cut it here so let's be patient with him. Also fans need to stop thinking about the 60million quid, he was never worth that amount of money and I said as much at the time. He'll come good lads, let's be patient a bit.

matt23

With all the attention on the red card it's easy to forget he was also totally at fault for their first goal. Great cross for the equalizer but he's turning into more of a burden than a genuine match winner for us.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Why does he dive so much? Such a dislikable guy. Hated him at Madrid but warmed around to him when he first arrived but he's been useless in recent weeks.

Not only is he fecking shit, he's also a serial diver and (apparently) a clueless fecking idiot. He's always looked utterly thick like there's nothing between his ears - this just confirms it.
Yep.

Devil may care

Hit and miss, looks frustrated with his form and started going down too easily even though he was fouled when he was booked for diving.

Count Orduck

He was already on a yellow when he dived but the ref only got the card out after he grabbed him. Was all a bit confusing.
The commentators had no idea what was going on which made it all a bit confusing, but I think it was Herrera who had got booked for the earlier challenge, not Di Maria. So the yellow the ref showed him for the dive was his first.

Cina

He was already on a yellow when he dived but the ref only got the card out after he grabbed him. Was all a bit confusing.
He wasn't on a yellow. Herrera was. He was shown the yellow before he grabbed Oliver. What were you watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.