Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaffs

That was stupid but he was having a good game. I'm not a blind to idiocy, I support him because he's our player instead of jumping on his back to criticise every second.
Valencia's the one who cost us today anyways imo
Valencia made a bad pass, it happens.

Di Maria tried to cheat, then made it worse by laying his hand on the ref - inexcusable.

dirkey

That was stupid but he was having a good game. I'm not a blind to idiocy, I support him because he's our player instead of jumping on his back to criticise every second.
Valencia's the one who cost us today anyways imo
He wasn't having a good game. He was having an OK first half, with slightly more good than bed, though plenty of screw ups, and he was appalling in the 2nd. And that was sheer stupidity out of him, stupid dive.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Can anyone tell me the difference between his "dive" and the one where welbeck went to ground?

Count Orduck

Hopefully the FA charge him with assaulting a referee and he gets a nice fat suspension, because it's the only way LvG will stop picking him.

Roman Bellic

Prick
He wasn't having a good game. He was having an OK first half, with slightly more good than bed, though plenty of screw ups, and he was appalling in the 2nd. And that was sheer stupidity out of him, stupid dive.
Lol fans trying to make it sound like he was destroying Arsenal, he was "ok", he wasn't signed to be "ok"

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Not exactly a moment of madness, but still daft. Though you have to ask questions of the same ref that let Joe Hart headbut him in a similar situation at the Etihad. Still, can't really play the victim card either.

lysglimt

Scout
I am trying to remember a bigger flop in the P.L - but to be quite honest, I can't. He has to go in the summer - we are a much better team without him.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
I am trying to remember a bigger flop in the P.L - but to be quite honest, I can't. He has to go in the summer - we are a much better team without him.
You can't think of a bigger flop than a player that's contributed to 16 goals in 26 games? Really? Not even Torres?

izec

Red deserved. The ref didnt get him any foul though, Alexis got every foul when he went to the ground. Pathetic from both

Kostur

海尔的老板
If you're going to get yourself sent off for attacking the referee then atleast punch him in his fecking gob instead of being a fecking pussy pulling his shirt, what are you, a lapdog?

Eriku

Absolute retard.

I'm not one to throw around words like that about a player, but how on earth did he think that was an acceptable thing to do? First he dives , rightly gets a yellow, then manages to leave us with a man less after grabbing Oliver aggressively from behind... It's unforgiveable.

lysglimt

Scout
You can't think of a bigger flop than a player that's contributed to 16 goals in 26 games? Really? Not even Torres?
di Maria is generally our opponents best player by constantly giving the ball away in dangerous positions and not tracking back EVER (like in the Monreal goal). Has he contributed a best offensively - yes in his first 4-5 games he looked class - if you ignored the complete lack of defensive work which made our team completely unbalanced.

There is a reason why we are a much better team without him.

Man-United

I think we are looking at a 10 game ban here. 5 for racism, 6 for spitting, 10 for touching Oliver.

Stringer

Jesus Christ. The amount of knee jerking on this forum is incredible, player has a run of bad form and suddenly he's useless. I suppose we'll just forget his previous seasons in which he has shown how good he is.

Ralaks

It's so frustrating watching him roll around like he is hacked down everytime he is barely fouled. Suarezesqe.

the hea

Whatever his suspension is I don't think we should play him again this season. Last season people were saying they were embarrassed by how we were playing today I had that feeling for the first time as a United supporter and it had nothing to do with how we played.

Ringo 07

There's no guarantees he will be settled next season. If Real want to sell Bale which I highly doubt then we should move on Di Maria to PSG sharpish

Santos J

Falcao has actually contributed a bit in some games - di Maria has generally been useless!
ADM has 4 goals and 11 assists this season ffs as average as he's been in a few games recently there's no way in hell he's been 'useless' and worse than Falcao. Fecking hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.