Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Don't be ridiculous guys, no one would try a low pass like that past 3 QPR players, clearly he was shaping to shoot.
So it's more reasonable to suggest he'd try a shot from that angle with several QPR players in the way?

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Madrid should cry at themselves, they let such a world class player go, totally insane.

United22

The guy is magic. Easily, just easily our best player. That outside of the foot pass to RvP in the second half was sublime. What did we do to go from Ashley fecking Young to Angel Di Maria. I can't believe it...

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
The guy is magic. Easily, just easily our best player. That outside of the foot pass to RvP in the second half was sublime. What did we do to go from Ashley fecking Young to Angel Di Maria. I can't believe it...
Showed ambition and went out and ensured that we bought a top class footballer. Thankfully though, whereas he looked like the best player in a poor team the other week, this week he looked like one of the best players in a much improved team. It'll help him here to have those around him performing and to not have to carry the side on his own.

Saxo

That was a Ballon d'Or performance today. Do that regularly throughout a season and he'll be among the three candidates for it.

If he stays fit and plays well throughout the season, he could be the thing that carries us back to prominence.

krazyrobus

For the near corner (which Green had well covered) probably.
Yeah i am aware it probably not the best decision but you don't draw your kicking foot that far back to make that kind of pass, it clearly was a miskick.

Sam

You can tell he just knows that he's our best player as well.

Sampy93

He isn't world class!!!

Calling him world class would be disrespectful because players deemed world class nowadays are not even worthy of cleaning his shoes! If Aguero, Silva are deemed world class, then what on earth is Angel?
Unreal player, already our best imo.

Renegade81

Unworldly today. Absolute majestic. And he hasnt even got his feet firmly on the ground yet. Poor Leicester..

Sam

I said this to my mate.
He's constantly taking responsibility to be the one to make something happen, whether he's in our half or on the edge of the oppositions box. He constantly wants the ball, and isn't afraid to try something different. A bit like Ronaldo, he knows he's the main man, and he'll flourish under that. Its a fantastic trait to have

Shark

@NotShark
He isn't world class!!!

Calling him world class would be disrespectful because players deemed world class nowadays are not even worthy of cleaning his shoes! If Aguero, Silva are deemed world class, then what on earth is Angel?
Silva and Aguero are in or around his level to be fair. Silva was majestic vs Arsenal yesterday.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
He's constantly taking responsibility to be the one to make something happen, whether he's in our half or on the edge of the oppositions box. He constantly wants the ball, and isn't afraid to try something. Its a fantastic trait to have.
He's just so confident in everything he does, he isn't affected by pressure and in fact the bigger the game the better he is. He knows he can take the piss against the likes of this standard of opposition and I expect he'll win us some games single handed this year.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
It was a shot otherwise I don't think he would have used that surface of his foot to make the pass, weirdly lacing it gave the ball the most optimal pace to reach Mata.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
He isn't world class!!!

Relax, Silva specifically, is one of the best players in the league and one of the best playmakers in the world. He's most definitely up there with the best. Aguero when injury free and fully fit is one of the best strikers in the world.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Yeah i am aware it probably not the best decision but you don't draw your kicking foot that far back to make that kind of pass, it clearly was a miskick.
If you want to make a low flat cross, it's a possibility. Anyway, it's impossible to know for sure. Like I said, I didn't even think of it as being a shot on goal initially because it would make absolutely no sense to shoot from there. I haven't seen a proper replay of it (only the gif from one angle), but during the game it looked like he looked up and spotted Mata pulling into space before making the shot/pass.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Relax, Silva specifically, is one of the best players in the league and one of the best playmakers in the world. He's most definitely up there with the best. Aguero when injury free and fully fit is one of the best strikers in the world.
Yeah, isn't not an insult for Di Maria to be put in a bracket with players like the ones you've mentioned. He's top class. World class. Top quality. Whatever people like to say.

Anduin

Was like watching Ronaldo again ca. 2007, constantly running at players and opposition shat their pants whenever he started another run. Unreal. Will help us immensly in bringing the fear factor back IMO.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
70,000 raging boners in one stadium, and not one feck was given.

He gives us that directness we have lacked for some time now. Quick counter or looking for a man to make something happen. Fantastic and exciting player to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.