7.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

clarkydaz

Cavani is prime example of a manager not having authority to make you play

MegadrivePerson

If he's not full fit yet then it makes no sense to rush him back for one game. May as well wait until after the International break.

Andersons Dietician

Worry here is we saw how good a fit Martial could be in pre-season, but he’s been out a while now and I feel like we’ve been here before where he shows promise, gets injured and loses his fitness, confidence or whatever it was and slips in to frustrated Martial.
Hopefully ETH has a way to get him firing again quickly as I feel like he could do well in this system with his style of play at its best.

TempusFugit

Need Ten Hag to get him on that Varane fitness routine when he gets back, seems to have worked on the former. Martial will be really important this season, i feel like our team plays better when he's on the pitch.

We actually have someone uptop who can retain possession, link up play and has the speed to spearhead rapid counters. This is his big chance and Ten Hag seems to rate him. He has to impress this season. We need him to be fit for the City game, he will be crucial.

Raven

Need Ten Hag to get him on that Varane fitness routine when he gets back, seems to have worked on the former. Martial will be really important this season, i feel like our team plays better when he's on the pitch.

We actually have someone uptop who can retain possession, link up play and has the speed to spearhead rapid counters. This is his big chance and Ten Hag seems to rate him. He has to impress this season. We need him to be fit for the City game, he will be crucial.
This is my big hope.

X