5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief123

Only Martial can get 3 assists and 3 goals this season having barely played. My heart breaks every time he gets injured!

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Been picking up injuries so frequently in the last year now. Looks absolutely the right player up front for ETH I must say, given he looks mentally up for it. Such a shame he can't stay fit.

croadyman

Got injured again. I don't know if it was that clash with Pickford and he might have been hit on his Achilles again.

But he did come back on the bench which could be a good sign and he just felt a knock and came off due to being cautious after his recent history with injuries.
Yeah that was a positive,what's the betting Erik is pushing for a forward in January due to Tony's injury proneness.Only to be told use Ronaldo until the summer by them leeches.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Eth says it is back problem. Sounds as minor injury. But again, every his injury is "minor" which becomes "few weeks out".
Damn, we look so good with him on no9 position

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Eth says it is back problem. Sounds as minor injury. But again, every his injury is "minor" which becomes "few weeks out".
Unfortunately these muscle injuries often have a knock on effect. you start over compensating when running to protect the hurt muscle and it can strain other areas.

It's really sad as Martial is in great form right now, this could be a huge season for him. There's always something getting in his way, but hopefully he can keep positive and get some luck.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
It’s a countdown before any player gets injured, it’s a very strange take seemingly borne out of some sort of Martial dislike.

Martial is no more injury prone than Rashford to me and nobody moans so much about how Rashford struggles with injury every season.
Even I didn't think I would quote you this quickly but you must now understand he's got something really wrong with him at the minute and he's such a good player but he can't stay fit

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
These injuries are unfortunate anyway but it's even more unfortunate considering just how good he's been when he has actually been able to play. I'm eagerly awaiting when he manages to string together 5/6 games on the trot. Least Ronnie's up and running now.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Absolute tit to play and waste a sub so early on. The good nowhere near makes up for all the injuries and stuff, just need to get rid asap.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Even I didn't think I would quote you this quickly but you must now understand he's got something really wrong with him at the minute and he's such a good player but he can't stay fit
Over his 6 years here I wouldn’t describe him as injury prone. In the last couple of seasons, more so, and that is largely due to one big injury too.

As far as this season goes, it’s been very disappointing. But then again, we don’t know how serious this one is, and if he is fit for most of the rest of the season, the fact that he missed some games at the beginning would be seen as normal for a footballer.

That said, if he continues to pick these injuries up every few games, it would be a problem - but that is not the story of his United career as far as I can recall.

Idxomer

Absolute tit to play and waste a sub so early on. The good nowhere near makes up for all the injuries and stuff, just need to get rid asap.
We can't get rid because no one will give him similar wages.

He's being productive this season whenever he plays, so might as well make use of that.

Raven

Over his 6 years here I wouldn’t describe him as injury prone. In the last couple of seasons, more so, and that is largely due to one big injury too.

As far as this season goes, it’s been very disappointing. But then again, we don’t know how serious this one is, and if he is fit for most of the rest of the season, the fact that he missed some games at the beginning would be seen as normal for a footballer.

That said, if he continues to pick these injuries up every few games, it would be a problem - but that is not the story of his United career as far as I can recall.
I'm hoping he was brought off as a precaution due to his recent injury woes.

Chief123

That’s a really stupid point. Considering we have 5 substitutes available to be made. We made 3 all game including martial. Still had 2 left. What’s the issue?

Chief123

Martial is so unusual. No matter how many injuries he has or how long he’s been out, he always seems to slot back in not really showing any signs of rustiness. He’s like a smooth robotic machine. Gives you an assist or a goal whenever he’s on the pitch. That’s 6 goals and assists all season now I think and he’s barely played a total of 3 games?

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
That’s good news, I guess? He was out until now with an Achilles issue. And if that came back at him we could have been back to square one.

He really is made of glass though. That’s a problem that doesn’t seem to ever go away.

TheReligion

Abusive
I'm hoping he was brought off as a precaution due to his recent injury woes.
He sat out and watched the rest of the game whilst seeming happy etc

Didn’t look serious tbh. Don’t think he’ll play in Europe but hopefully makes the bench and come on so he can be involved at weekend.

If not I imagine he won’t play at weekend either.

Lecland07

Martial is so unusual. No matter how many injuries he has or how long he’s been out, he always seems to slot back in not really showing any signs of rustiness. He’s like a smooth robotic machine. Gives you an assist or a goal whenever he’s on the pitch. That’s 6 goals and assists all season now I think and he’s barely played a total of 3 games?
Yes, I particularly like how he smoothly transitions into his next injury.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I believe he is the only player with higher goal/assist per minutes stats than Haaland this season.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
That’s good news, I guess? He was out until now with an Achilles issue. And if that came back at him we could have been back to square one.

He really is made of glass though. That’s a problem that doesn’t seem to ever go away.
Was hamstring during pre season until the Liverpool game, then Achilles, now back. It's unfortunate as I really think if he stayed fit, he would be absolutely fantastic this season for us and would make such a big difference to our game. But I have 0 hope in him staying fit, and it just seems like constant soft tissue injuries which is... Not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.