Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roux

Made a huge difference - should have got an assist from Sancho

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Not very pleasant player to play against. This provoking style can sometimes cause meltdowns in oppo's camp.

Newcastle quite hated his guts in the final, but Fulham just lost their shit altogether. This still could be more on Erik's timing to make that key change.

Get In Scholesy

Our best wide player (aside Rashford) without any shadow of doubt. The only wide player we have that attracts 2 defenders every time, which is essential due to our terrible creativity from midfield. Drawing two defenders allows more space for our limited midfielders to create.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Will be interesting if we can add a proper attacking right back to play with him. Think he could up a few levels

amolbhatia50k

Yet more evidence that the best version of this season’s Manchester United has always featured this bloke on the right wing. We’re just a much weaker team when he’s not involved.
Without a doubt. It’s been clear throughout the season.

El Zoido

Yet more evidence that the best version of this season’s Manchester United has always featured this bloke on the right wing. We’re just a much weaker team when he’s not involved.
He’s got a tenacity about him, he looks like a pain to play against. I just wish he’d up his goal involvement.

amolbhatia50k

I think ETH prioritised him as much for his fire and drive as his ability. Whether he plays well / okay / badly one thing is that Antony always fights for the team

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Credit to him, he was class when he came on. Robbed of an assist... But that's also pretty much the first chance he's created this season.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
yeah sure :lol: he is the easiest player to play against.

Not for United level, at all. Might play well in one game but he need to prove way more than what he's done already. It's amazing how people change from game to game here.
My opinion didn't change on him at all. Sounds like he's also a trigger for some posters.

The_Midfielder

Fulham's lb was quietly having a good game until he showed up..
Some kicking, pushing and then next thing you know LB has a yellow card ..
I like the fire and the determination in him.. Similar to Martinez ..
Sancho is too nice

Abhinav

What I really liked about him today was that he was really fired when he came on which was a contrast to rest of the team who were quite listless. That trait may eventually see him have a successful career at United.

amolbhatia50k

yeah sure :lol: he is the easiest player to play against.

Not for United level, at all. Might play well in one game but he need to prove way more than what he's done already. It's amazing how people change from game to game here.
Yet he starts for us so he’s not the easiest to play against.

Kopral Jono

One thing I love from South American players is that they give absolutely everything to the cause. I'm positive Antony didn't grow up supporting us or anything but you could almost feel he cares that little bit more than the average player and is always willing to go the extra yard even if he knows he's not playing too well. The same goes with Casemiro and Martinez, or dare I say even Tevez and fecking Heinze in the past.

He was very good today.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Check out the poster you quoted, I think he’s got serious issues. I’ve never seen so much anger & vitriol aimed at one player as this fella with Anthony.
Very disturbing.
Maybe something to do with him being an Argie :confused:
:lol:

Antony works in mysterious ways.

Ten Hag will unleash Garnacho after international break and perhaps this will offer some healing for the annoyed souls.

ManRed

Brought some intensity on the pitch which we were missing. The LB didnt like facing him since the second he stepped on.

IFC 1905

Check out the poster you quoted, I think he’s got serious issues. I’ve never seen so much anger & vitriol aimed at one player as this fella with Anthony.
Very disturbing.
Maybe something to do with him being an Argie :confused:

wow calm down dude, you talk as if I was whishing his death or something :lol:

Sorry, my standard is way higher. This guy is nowhere near United level. Maybe people lowered their standards in these games but not me.

It has nothing to do that he's brazilian.

wow calm down dude, you talk as if I was whishing his death or something
It’s pretty disturbing reading to be honest pal. Even after scoring against Barca or turning the tide today you haven’t a single kind word, in fact, you do the opposite even after today’s excellent performance from him, yet my God you’ve got a lot of vitriol saved up for him.

It’s odd.

IFC 1905

It’s pretty disturbing reading to be honest pal. Even after scoring against Barca or turning the tide today you haven’t a single kind word, in fact, you do the opposite even after today’s excellent performance from him, yet my God you’ve got a lot of vitriol saved up for him.

It’s odd.
I need sustained quality consistently first. He's had a good game and then 5 games where he's a total liability. Sorry, I don't change my midn that easily.

Nick7

For the most part we play better when he’s on the pitch. He’s also never once been a “liability” :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.