g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Bluemoon goes into Meltdown

lsd

The Oracle
I have worked with people exactly like the Blue Moon posters and they were never Man City fans until the money came in yet suddenly became this wierd obsessed freak . They were not even football fans before the oil money in fact.

I can only assume the vast majority of Blue Moon posters are the same as it is the only reason for complete rubbish and conspiracy theories they bang on about

Gazautd18

That place is becoming more hostile.
Just reading the Ronaldo an UTD thread an I need a shower.
Every other word. Fkin rag cnut..
They been having it large for the last 9-10 years an they're still bitter.
I love it :drool:

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Bluemoon is an odd place, the Dippers top the piety and delusional leagues but they are out on their own in the inadequacy leagues. Best way I can describe it is like a football fan forum for people that have the same complex as that Dad in American Beauty who shoots Spacey's character because he does not reciprocate.

Green_Red

If you have a spare 4 or 5 hours (and it would take that long to read, literally), start reading their Ronaldo thread from page 450, which was early friday morning.
You have the sheer jubilation of the situation, leading into Rio's tweet, the fear dawning on them, accusing each other of being undercover 'rags', some even calling each other out to the loacal park for a scrap :lol: ,. Tracking Mendez's plane, attacking Lescott for getting involved with Rio's tweet, crying over the possiblitly of City being played by us or Mendez, the hilarity of whats happening finally dawning on them, accusing long time City journo's and City Twitter users as being undercover rags, the insuing meltdowns, and 200-300 pages of pure copium.

Honestly phychologists could study that thread for years to come.

Also reading those 1000 pages really gives you an insight into how so many of them literally hate us more than anything else, inclduing their own club, and what signing a player like Ronaldo could of done for them at a time where they have no actual recognized striker.
Do you have a link?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That place is becoming more hostile.
Just reading the Ronaldo an UTD thread an I need a shower.
Every other word. Fkin rag cnut..
They been having it large for the last 9-10 years an they're still bitter.
I love it :drool:
Imagine reaching the pinnacle of your profession, but knowing it's build on sand, and that whatever you achieve will never come close to elevating you above your rivals.
And the feeling that every single trophy you get will be tainted with dirty doping money.

Sort of feel sorry for them really.

CM21

Heard Beckham was a back up plan should Ronaldo whore himself to another club :) it’s actually funny talking to them they are now the champions of the stock market now ......... well done Ole

Didn't see the WC qualifier, but it was good to hear that Ronaldo missed a penalty. Hopefully, an on-field argument would ensue between Ronaldo and Fernandes about penalties and free kicks.
:lol: Did he hear about what happened at the end of the match?

Wheato

Rules of the United Thread. ( Blue Moon forum - Baby boomers edition)

1) Say the word 'Rag' over and over, like it actually stings their eyes, which it doesn't. Most United fans find it quite endearing. It's like that Monty Python sketch, "We are the knights who say NI."

2) Say something about Munich. Mostly to deflect away from the horrific tragedy, and paint MUFC in a bad light. Completely ignoring the capabilities and finances available to football clubs in the 1950's.

3) Say something about Louis Edwards meat factory circa 1966. (Louis Edwards has been dead 41 years!)

4) Mention the Martin Edwards toilet cubicle rumour. (Martin Edwards retired 20 years ago!)

5) Try to make Sir Alex Ferguson relevant in every post, and not an 80 year old man who has been retired for 8 years. "I don't care what they say about his brain operation, he's still running that club from his secret lair inside Mere Golf Club."

6) Mention Ryan Giggs/Wayne Rooney shagging habits. Love a bit of tabloid tittle tattle.

7) Act like schoolboys and make up childish non PC names for players and managers. ******, Camel Gob, Ratboy, Gashford, Slur Alex, Slabhead....yawn.

8) Repeat all of the above for 50 years, even though the majority of their fans under the age of 30, cringe themselves inside out, every time they trot down this laboriously well worn path.

Schweinsteiger

I just spent an hour reading this

absolute gold!
What page does the sudden realisation set in that it isn’t going to swing their way? Could quite locate it last time I looked.

Just had a glimpse though, and they really are a ratty lot aren’t they. Christ.

Stookie

Nurse bell end

1) Say the word 'Rag' over and over, like it actually stings their eyes, which it doesn't. Most United fans find it quite endearing. It's like that Monty Python sketch, "We are the knights who say NI."

2) Say something about Munich. Mostly to deflect away from the horrific tragedy, and paint MUFC in a bad light. Completely ignoring the capabilities and finances available to football clubs in the 1950's.

3) Say something about Louis Edwards meat factory circa 1966. (Louis Edwards has been dead 41 years!)

4) Mention the Martin Edwards toilet cubicle rumour. (Martin Edwards retired 20 years ago!)

5) Try to make Sir Alex Ferguson relevant in every post, and not an 80 year old man who has been retired for 8 years. "I don't care what they say about his brain operation, he's still running that club from his secret lair inside Mere Golf Club."

6) Mention Ryan Giggs/Wayne Rooney shagging habits. Love a bit of tabloid tittle tattle.

7) Act like schoolboys and make up childish non PC names for players and managers. ******, Camel Gob, Ratboy, Gashford, Slur Alex, Slabhead....yawn.

8) Repeat all of the above for 50 years, even though the majority of their fans under the age of 30, cringe themselves inside out, every time they trot down this laboriously well worn path.
Nail on head :lol:

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
"Camel gob" was ultimately right and it's bluemoon that ended up looking stupid. They hated Rio so much there especially when he tweeted those "cryptic" messages :lol:

Can't wait to see Ronaldo scoring against them. The tears would be delicious.

Ludens the Red

:lol: Brilliant

the nicknames for players makes me laugh the most. You can tell they’re very proud Of it even though it’s completely embarrassing.

Bogga

They're brilliant at making up nicknames though, gotta give em that. Remember first time I read "Poobag", almost spat out me coffee :lol:

Sara125

‘Surprise sex’ Jesus Christ. Imagine being so bitter that you become a rape apologist. And I’ve had a look, surprised but not surprised that none of the other members called that out. Not to mention the casual throwing around of the t slur too as an insult when it comes to Ronaldo- most of them surely can’t be above primary school age.

edit: @VivaJesperBlomqvist Not sure why your post I quoted didn’t quote :lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Glad we didn't sign him. I genuinely couldn't give a f*ck

The only thing that is going to annoy me is the likes of Camel Gob gloating like a 5 year-old and other pundits wanking themselves into a frenzy because they think we care.

Plus, at around 500k a week..... for a 36 year old. Just remind me who is ruining football again?

I'll give you a clue... It's the debt riddle wankers from Stretford.
Yeah14k posts spanning 1404 pages clearly shows none of them care.

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history