Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Hope the ref is on his game for the upcoming tie, because there is no way in hell Milner is stopping a full pelt Mkhi carrying the ball without some shirt tugging or foul play.

Sepukku

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It's like you have missed the entire month of December. At present time, he is better than Martial and Lingard. Mata has an edge on his finishing, but Miki is faster, carries the ball well and creates chances.
I learned not to judge players after 4 games. The general picture is that he missed almost half of this season.

Dave46

I learned not to judge players after 4 games. The general picture is that he missed almost half of this season.
Yes he did, for strange reasons or adding 6 pound of muscle.

Rio disagrees with you on Miki.

"Another key to United’s improvement has been the form and the star quality of the summer signings. Pogba, Mkhitaryan and Ibrahimovic are world-class superstars. We’re now back into signing world-class players. With Mourinho, I just think it’s a case of how long it’s going to take him to get things how he wants them. I think, looking at the run we’re on now, finishing in the top four is definitely something we can look at. Anything beyond that would be great but I’m not looking any further than getting back into the Champions League, consolidating and moving on from there".

Last edited:
Mkhitaryan and Martial please. They are our best wide men, and are not playing poorly. Liverpool don't have this amazing full back threat either, so I'd imagine they will be more concerned with our players. Unless, of course, we play players that will shift e balance to being more concerned with theirs. Like playing Young or Lingard. Or even Rooney (out wide).
Yep, anything else feels a little silly. Mata should feel massively hard done by but it's a big game and Miki and Martial have been in good form and should start.

Stacks

Well i can tell he is loved. We shall see in the summer when both he and Mou draw a line.

As a side note, Its becoming impossible really to share an opinion on these forums. Its like all common sense vanquished and the fanbois have taken its place.
Jose starts him every game now.

Fanboism?? the numbers don't lie my good man. Pogba, Zlatan Herrera, Carrick etc have all being playing for a while. The significant change has coincidentally coincided with the reintroduction of Mkhiaryan. That's not to say he has been outstanding every match, of course not. However our attacking play has far more impetus with him on the pitch. he has also contributed some goals and assists.

With Mkhitaryan
P14 W10 D2 L2 F33 A11
71.4% Win
2.3 goals per game
0.78 goals conceded per game

with out Miki
P15 W8 D4 L3 F24 A15
53.3% Win
1.6 goals per game
1 conceded per game

klayton88

Think he might actually have a great game for us tomorrow as he should be able to run at that pool defense.
Sunday mate (15th) - Not a snidey comment, just in case you made plans for Sunday thinking it was tomorrow!

NK86

Needs to up his game. Been really poor in possession. Yes he had a great chance and one lovely through ball but overall I hope he lifts his game because we need his ability on the ball.

NinjaFletch

Thought he's been mostly shite tbh. Needs to impress his obvious talent on games on this stage.

Still, been responsible for our best moments going forward so its not all bad.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Must be watching a different game then. He should be getting on the ball more from the midfield 3 and linking up with Valencia
Forget what he should be doing, I didn't mention anything about that. I said he has done more than any other United player on the pitch.

DWelbz19

That performance at LB was probably far better than anything Blind or Darmian offer

Zoo

Some heavy touches in the past 2 games. He kept going until the end though.

PoTMS

He was quite poor today in truth, although most of our players were worse. Doesn't help when you're being switched to three different positions throughout the game and all we're doing is lumping it up to our #9.

Devil may care

Tremendous workrate and showed the kind of fight you want, should have had an assist and goal in the first half, put in a surprisingly strong 20 minutes at LB.

RedRevongge

Surprised people are calling him poor. Made a few good passes and ran his socks off. Maybe not his best game but I thought he was pretty decent

criticalanalysis

Like everyone on the pitch today, was inconsistent through out but more than show his worth. Incredible work rate, high amount of intelligent penetrative balls to feet, good ball carrying and kept the tempo up.

Needs more output but that can be said of everyone in the team.

DWelbz19

Except it wasn't. Bizarrely, he did everything a left back usually does except provide any kind of threat going forwarde. Kudos to him for grafting though. He worked very hard. Unlike some.
He couldn't push forward because Rooney was never covering.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
Clearly more at ease in central areas, constantly drifted towards the centre

nick2004

He has fantastic technique, but only against very weak teams. He isn't good enough vs the big teams (City, Liverpool etc).

He should not play against top, teams. He is too lightweight, too weak, both in body and in mentality.

Mike09

Overall play was very good, his movements, run, passes, skill, helping the defense. But end product especially the two chances that he had. He should have at least put one of them in especially the one he passed it to Martial I thought he would have tried to shoot.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Our most influential player in my opinion. Only one who looked capable of taking the game to Liverpool. Without him we would have had zero ball carrying threat.

criticalanalysis

He has fantastic technique, but only against very weak teams. He isn't good enough vs the big teams (City, Liverpool etc).

He should not play against top, teams. He is too lightweight, too weak, both in body and in mentality.
DISCLAIMER: FOR EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD.

Do not engage in troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.