Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
He's not been great but it's still a big improvement on his previous big game performances. Arsenal is arguably the easiest "big game" these days, but still.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
This is not a knee jerk comment because I've seen this for months now, but why the hell does he seem to fall over every other time?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Genuinely think he's been shite most the season. Can't afford to be a passenger for too long, otherwise hel be replaced and forgotten.

Man-United

Genuinely think he's been shite most the season. Can't afford to be a passenger for too long, otherwise hel be replaced and forgotten.
Easily our worst signing by far, but weird thing I have him as highest rated player but he was great during the Dec-Jan time.

He started well today but faded quickly. It must be tough when your link up play relies on Rooney though.

mu4c_20le

His motivation is a serious concern. When he contributes it's usually in goals but when he's not scoring, his all around game hasn't been good enough for months now.

finneh

He's far too mentally weak to ever succeed at a club like United.

Nick7

He's been really really bad recently. Struggling to see what goes offering the last month or so in terms of general play

Dave46

Are you people for real? He played deeper than Darmian for most of the game.

Icemav

Dont think he's been bad. We've seen him play badly. Today was not one of those days.

devil in me

Starting to think that he isnt actually that good. A few good performances against crap teams in the Europa have given him a bit of an easy ride of late. Cant remember a decent game from him in the league.

FujiVice

He's in trouble next season. If we have a big summer, he'll have a hard time finding his way into the starting 11.

Djemba-Djemba

Been a bit of a let down sadly.

When he initially came back into the team around Xmas he looked dynamic and great.

Been a bit of a nothing player since outside of his goals in the Europa. Deserves another season though of course.

redNATION

New Shinji Kagawa?
Seems to be a common occurrence with Dortmund players, like Kagawa, Nuri, Goetze, leaving and turning crap. It must be a mental thing, they cant seem to adjust to clubs where they arent the underdogs. Also, i dont think Jose's tactics of playing our wide attackers as secondary full backs is doing any one of them any favours, including Mkhi.

Cloud7

Early on he was arguably the brightest spot in our attack, these days he's horrible. As said before, he had a bad first season at Dortmund so i'm willing to give him time to adapt, but he truly has been awful these past few games.

Lingard may not have Mkhi's top level, but at least he doesn't disappear like Micky does.

Sp00ks11

I think from the hype when we brought him he has flopped, HOWEVER i have heard he had a very slow start at Dortmund before becoming a beast. So hopefully we see him at his best regularly next season.

Devil may care

He's been poor in general recently but today he was playing in this stupid role that Jose likes as a fecking secondary LB, not his fault.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
He's looking to be completely ill suited to the premier league.

It says something about his form when it's likely that fecking Lingard is going to start ahead of him against Celta.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Wouldn't be surprised if Mourinho sold him or Mata. They are poor defensively.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
He has 2 Europa games to salvage his season. He's been terrible for a while now.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Someone earlier this season actually called him the second best dribbler behind messi in this very thread.

Shellshocked by his ability. Thought he was technically much much better than this.

kundalini

I thought he was much better than he has been recently. Looked bright early on but inevitably struggled once we dropped deep and handed them complete control.

Status
Not open for further replies.