5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Castia

Lingards best position is obviously through the middle, and Mata plays where he wants to play no matter what his 'actual' position is. Mkhi has played left, right and centre for us and never performed well enough.

So you’re happy with how we set up? Mata ‘doing what he wants’ is one of the problems, we’re desperate for a proper right winger.

Cardiff_Boy

He used to be pretty deadly at the RWF position. Like the time he got the only goal against Spurs. It's a shame

Minimalist

So you’re happy with how we set up? Mata ‘doing what he wants’ is one of the problems, we’re desperate for a proper right winger.
Mata with some freedom would be fine if he was the only one. All our attackers seem to be allowed to roam wherever they like and it's stupid.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
He’s finished here. I’d like to see him sold in January.
I'm finished with him. That had to be one of the most embarrassing personal performances I've seen from a Manchester United player.

No self belief or confidence whixh led to lethargy and incredibly poor technique and decision making. And he is getting paid more in a week than most non football people make in 2 years for just that contribution.

Appalling. Am really disgusted.

Minimalist

Genuinely wonder if he's got personal problems or something (or doesn't particularly enjoy being at United).

Donsangre

He's not been the worst player on the pitch today
Thats ok. Every player is being trashed now. Just check other treads. He was active, worked hard. Great defensive contribution. Pretty unlucky with crossings. He is has never been good with crossings. He is good at running and opening up space for others or himself. This Mourinho game does not suit him. Move on Mkhi.

PepsiCola

We didn't look good when he was on.

So you are missing the cause correlation thing.
He was direct with the ball at least. Haven't really gotten at them since he's come off.

Lingard, for example, hasn't really been in the game at all.

PepsiCola

Thats ok. Every player is being trashed now. Just check other treads. He was active, worked hard. Great defensive contribution. Pretty unlucky with crossings. He is has never been good with crossings. He is good at running and opening up space for others or himself. This Mourinho game does not suit him. Move on Mkhi.
Nice to see some sense in here.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
He was direct with the ball at least. Haven't really gotten at them since he's come off.

Lingard, for example, hasn't really been in the game at all.
Directly giving the ball away.

The crowd reaction when he was subbed tells it all.

I'm not saying we are playing well. But Micky was probably our worst player on the pitch when he was on. Especially due to woeful decision making.

Trying to justify his perfomances from this game is clutching at straws.

Ekeke

The only players with a worse passing accuracy are the GK and strikers.

He is not a no.10 in this game; his job is not to provide key passes.
Yes it is, but you missed the point entirely. He made the most passes and the most crosses. The poorer part isnt hidden, he gave the ball away more than is ideal with his pass %. But he clearly can pass and can cross, and did more of both than his teammates making those comments comical. Nobody said he played well.

Irrational.

The sooner he fecks off the better. He was actively sabotaging all of our attacks. Never want to see him in a red shirt again. Complete and utter failure and a complete flop. Glass heart, no desire, strength of a wet paper bag. We don't need players like him at United. He's better off where he's mollycoddled at a family club like Dortmund. He doesn't have what it takes to play for a big club.

IAmAWinner

Shocking player, good thing Mourinho will sell him in January, hopefully to West Ham.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Every line is make believe except for the last. The sooner he leaves, the better.

Utter garbage since he arrived. He won't be missed when he leaves.

Jaybomb

The sooner he fecks off the better. He was actively sabotaging all of our attacks. Never want to see him in a red shirt again. Complete and utter failure and a complete flop. Glass heart, no desire, strength of a wet paper bag. We don't need players like him at United. He's better off where he's mollycoddled at a family club like Dortmund. He doesn't have what it takes to play for a big club.
Pretty much what I’ve been saying since the start. But I was shot down as per usual.

Guys like Mkhitaryan, Herrera, Martial and Shaw are NOT United players. Ferguson wouldn’t have bought any of them. And that’s a fact.

Classical Mechanic

Pretty much what I’ve been saying since the start. But I was shot down as per usual.

Guys like Mkhitaryan, Herrera, Martial and Shaw are NOT United players. Ferguson wouldn’t have bought any of them. And that’s a fact.
Fergie bought loads of dross, Kagawa, Obertan, Kleberson, Liam Millar. All too weak mentally for United.

Status
Not open for further replies.