g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Henrikh Mkhitaryan image 22

Henrikh Mkhitaryan Armenia flag

2017-18 Performances

View full 2017-18 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Directly giving the ball away.

The crowd reaction when he was subbed tells it all.

I'm not saying we are playing well. But Micky was probably our worst player on the pitch when he was on. Especially due to woeful decision making.

Trying to justify his perfomances from this game is clutching at straws.
I wouldn't have wanted to be him in that moment.

Tapori

I just feel sorry for him.
A supremely gifted footballer who's head has gone.
Wouldn't be surprised if something outside football has affected him.

Time after time his execution was off in brilliant positions. Gave it a good go in bursts but was ultimately lacking precision

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Valencia has a better left foot than him. Let that sink in for a moment.

Jaybomb

Fergie bought loads of dross, Kagawa, Obertan, Kleberson, Liam Millar. All too weak mentally for United.
4 benchwarmers.

Herrera/Mkhi/Martial/Shaw are starting games for us. And are beloved by the majority of the Caf for some strange fecking reason.

Maybe I’m getting old but I remember when United players weren’t weak and had some fecking passion.

spiriticon

Fergie bought loads of dross, Kagawa, Obertan, Kleberson, Liam Millar. All too weak mentally for United.
But Fergie's dross cost next to nothing usually so it's no bother when we flog them on frees. The other managers buy dross for fecking millions. WTF

Ekeke

I just feel sorry for him.
A supremely gifted footballer who's head has gone.
Wouldn't be surprised if something outside football has affected him.

Time after time his execution was off in brilliant positions. Gave it a good go in bursts but was ultimately lacking precision
Almost always crossing with his left foot from wide left. He kept trying but he just couldnt get it right

Ainu

He's a better player than what we've seen of him (couldn't be any worse actually), but it's never going to work out for him in this side. It'd be better for anyone involved if he left in January. I just don't understand why we ever bought him when it's clear he's nothing like what was needed in Mourinho's system. Extremely poor scouting.

C'est Moi Cantona

We all know he's better than this, so maybe Jose should look to himself & coaching staff as to why he's looking so crap.

Rockets Redglare

We all know he's better than this, so maybe Jose should look to himself & coaching staff as to why he's looking so crap.
Oh piss off. He needs to take some responsibility for himself rather than moping around and performing like a Sunday league player.
That performance had absolutely nothing to do with the coaching or tactics, he was just absolutely appalling.

Eddy_JukeZ

He was atrocious as usual. Even more-so.

He is too small mentally for the level we need to get to.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I didn't want him here, and despite his great stats in his last season at Dortmund, I didn't think he was that good a player, but I never expected him to be this bad.

C'est Moi Cantona

Oh piss off. He needs to take some responsibility for himself rather than moping around and performing like a Sunday league player.
That performance had absolutely nothing to do with the coaching or tactics, he was just absolutely appalling.
Right, so he's gone from been great to terrible all on his own. He is clearly a player that needs an arm around him, and confidence instilling into him, if Jose can't do that then more fool him, it is pretty much guaranteed that if he went elsewhere he'd find his form quick enough again.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Why the feck when his crossing with his left foot was so hopelessly shit did we not think to try him on the right to see if he fared any better.
The right side was a mess. I don't know what Pogba was doing out there in the 2nd half. I assumed with Mata there that Young would have free reign down the right but his space kept getting invaded.

Comments are harsh on Mkhi who was trying to do more than most this match. Shaw was also very bad and there was nothing from Rashford or Lingard to play off of.

RuudTom83

Let’s just stop buying Dortmund players, they play a different way to United and their players don’t have the same levels of pressure on their shoulders to perform.

Miki looks like a lost little boy at the moment. But what’s more embarrassing is the idea a few harsh words from Jose has caused it.

redIndianDevil

Yeah if your manager keeps shitting on you in public when there are even more crap players in the team, wouldn't you be moping around too?

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Right, so he's gone from been great to terrible all on his own. He is clearly a player that needs an arm around him, and confidence instilling into him, if Jose can't do that then more fool him, it is pretty much guaranteed that if he went elsewhere he'd find his form quick enough again.
Nah, that’s not true. You don’t get much more warm and fuzzy as a manager than Klopp. If putting an arm around him is all that’s needed how come he was so shit under Klopp in Germany?

redIndianDevil

Let’s just stop buying Dortmund players, they play a different way to United and their players don’t have the same levels of pressure on their shoulders to perform.

Miki looks like a lost little boy at the moment. But what’s more embarrassing is the idea a few harsh words from Jose has caused it.
What's embarrassing about it? The manager is clearly biased towards certain players and happy to throw others under the bus in public. He probably thinks that he is off in January, so why the feck would he care?

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
He's probably done. His head is so far gone. Just can't take the pressure.

The annoying thing is, I'm sure he'd look brilliant playing for Spurs or Liverpool.

Oh well.

Giggs86

I'm gonna flip if we ever get linked with Dortmund players again. This is ten times worse than Kagawa.

C'est Moi Cantona

Nah, that’s not true. You don’t get much more warm and fuzzy as a manager than Klopp. If putting an arm around him is all that’s needed how come he was so shit under Klopp in Germany?
Something's wrong, he was the top player in Germany before we bought him, then after a delay played like a dream for us at times last season, now he's gone to shit again, imo if he had the right guy managing him this wouldn't have happened, he should be kicking on and be a key player by now, but everyone wants him out instead, he is a top player, we can't just recycle players like this if the current coach can't find the key.

Fahad Jawaid

I hope this is the last time we saw Miki before he is sold. He is mentally a poor player, which might look great when team is high on confidence and playing exciting attacking football, however we lack that at the moment, and we need characters who will keep working hard and try their level best. Which he is unable to do. Moreover, his general play has deteriorated to the worst i have seen. He can't pass, dribble/shoot etc. Get rid.

Ban

Not only he was bad but I didn't like his attitude too. I'm not body language expert but it seemed to me he was pissed of and didn't care nothing was going for him. In any case we should sell him.

Acole9

Outstanding
Some of those crosses he was putting into the box were borderline Bebe quality, THAT BAD! Nothing more than a luxury player, when things are going well he's good but when the going gets tough he's just a shrinking violet and we don't really need anyone like that around the squad.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I've always been very skeptical of the criticism that he gets, but after watching today's game I think this was the last game he will play for us. That was piss poor, and it's not just the technical part of it - every player can have off days like that - but it was his mentality. He didn't try to make it up by chasing down like crazy, he didn't dry to drop deep and stay involved and he didn't even apologize at any point for his shite delivery. Jesse and Mata were closing down shadows and he didn't put a single effort to cover their backs. Great footballer, but not the strongest in the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.