Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Was just a suggestion, but yeah Mkhitaryan was dross and needs to go. Luckily we are in a transfer window.
Well its not that he was dross; when a player is taken off at half time it usually means they have failed in executing their tactical instructions. Putting in a few good crosses and a few decent passes from deep doesnt necessarily mean a good performance. Maybe he was supposed to find the difficult pass and move between the lines, instead he was doing something different.

Ban

It's a shame, he has the tecnhique and knows a thing or 2 about football but screws up the basic things, passes, crosses, loses the ball too much and in recent showings it seemed he doesn't really care anymore.

el3mel

10 days till our next game. Inter should have enough time to secure this deal.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
He didn’t even look bothered tonight. We need to cut our loses as quickly as possible and get a replacement in that will give his all.

Alabaster Codify7

That's Mkhi's swansong, his final 'appearance' in a United shirt for me.
He'll be sold by end of the month. Good player, nowhere near the level we need sadly.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
It's a shame, he has the tecnhique and knows a thing or 2 about football but screws up the basic things, passes, crosses, loses the ball too much and in recent showings it seemed he doesn't really care anymore.
Maybe he knows he's gone

Devil may care

I said the other day but he looks shot and as some have said he looks like he doesn't care either.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Hooked early in the last 2 games hes started now.

Surely the writing is on the wall for him.

Canagel

Mkhi with his recent performances is basically saying 'I don't want to play for United anymore'. Perhaps we could offer him to Inter in exchange for Perisic.

spiriticon

Doesn't give a **** anymore. Can go into the group of mentally fragile players together with Angel Di Maria, Adnan Januzaj etc

Gusjaros

Supports
Several teams
I thought he did OK tonight. Didn't stand out in a negative way.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's really weird. Shows some classy moves and touches, then suddenly turns into bebe Mk2 with Concrete shoes, or just completely loses concentration and decides to pass to the opposition.

Don't understand what's happened with him but we know he's a good player, I just feel he's got a touch of the Di Maria's, we won't get the best out of him.

cletus7

Not a quality issue... must be playing like that because he wants out! Sort of sulking through his boots. Incredible when you consider his wages and opportunity he has with us.

MadMike

I didn’t think he was a bad as people make him out to be. He lost all composure in a couple of situations but I thought he helped bring the ball out of defence pretty well and spring a couple of counters. It’s mostly the fact that he failed to have any meaningful impact again while time is running out for him.

Donsangre

He's really weird. Shows some classy moves and touches, then suddenly turns into bebe Mk2 with Concrete shoes, or just completely loses concentration and decides to pass to the opposition.

Don't understand what's happened with him but we know he's a good player, I just feel he's got a touch of the Di Maria's, we won't get the best out of him.
Every united player made shitty moves tonight. Rashford screwed up like 5 times and yet no one is talking about it. 95 mil Pogba had some bad moves and yet noone is talking about Pogba. Mkhi is like a scapegoat. He did pretty well in that 45 minutes. Few good passes and runs. The pass to Rashford was fantastic. Not sure how one doesnt score from that position.
Some claim that he looks like he doesnt care. Thats a total bs. He is very concentrated and runs and passes. People have the prejudice and see only the bad things.

Ban

Every united player made shitty moves tonight. Rashford screwed up like 5 times and yet no one is talking about it. 95 mil Pogba had some bad moves and yet noone is talking about Pogba. Mkhi is like a scapegoat. He did pretty well in that 45 minutes. Few good passes and runs. The pass to Rashford was fantastic. Not sure how one doesnt score from that position.
Some claim that he looks like he doesnt care. Thats a total bs. He is very concentrated and runs and passes. People have the prejudice and see only the bad things.
Maybe him playing totally disastrous since the summer has something with it. I don't know.

Nobody is talking about Rashford? Are you sure?

Nick7

Rashford was getting torn apart in the match thread.

FanBoyRed

Scapegoat is the perfect word....... he made great passes and controlled the flow. He messed up once in 45 min, and he gets the worst rating out of all players. Rashford missed 2 goals, 1 was served on a silver platter for him by Mkhitaryan... and yet he gets a good rating. People made up their minds about him before the game even started. You can easily tell who the ban wagon fans are by simply looking at their biased posts, im not talking about just Mkhitaryan, these are the same people bashing Lukaku, Lingard, Lindelof and so on. If your a true Man Utd fan, support your team, players, and coach.... during the good times and bad.

Ban

Scapegoat is the perfect word....... he made great passes and controlled the flow. He messed up once in 45 min, and he gets the worst rating out of all players. Rashford missed 2 goals, 1 was served on a silver platter for him by Mkhitaryan... and yet he gets a good rating. People made up their minds about him before the game even started. You can easily tell who the ban wagon fans are by simply looking at their biased posts, im not talking about just Mkhitaryan, these are the same people bashing Lukaku, Lingard, Lindelof and so on. If your a true Man Utd fan, support your team, players, and coach.... during the good times and bad.
What if the player is in a really, I mean really bad form for a few months?

saaypundit

What if the player is in a really, I mean really bad form for a few months?
The relationship between Mourinho and Mkhi has completely broken down.

Mourinho players other players through the bad spells (Rashford, Martial, Lingard, Mata, Lukaku). When it's Mkhi, one mistake you're off. One miss placed pass, one mis hit cross and you need to come off.

Rashford missed an easy goal today. Why wasn't he subbed?

Mourinho is being harsh on Mkhi probably because Mkhi dares to challenge Mourinho.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/15/jose-...n-involved-huge-training-ground-bust-7163967/

Saw this article. Don't know if it's made up but if it's true then there you have it.

engulfing

Id swop him for pulisic. May not be much of an upgrade on the pitch but pulisic would be superb for our commercial department. Miki just doesn't seem sharp, needs to train more and maybe see a performance psychologist.

Roy Keane_Tough

He had a good half bar a few mistakes, I was suprised when he was hooked.

However interesting apology from Jose for taking him off at half time.

"Unfair. I had to sacrifice a player," said the United boss. "I apologised to him in front of the players."

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
When did his price go up?

You claim people have an agenda but the irony is that you fail to see that an agenda doesn't have to be only negative.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Your last sentence is well and good but that doesn’t mean we can’t call out a bad performance when we see one. Mikhi was gash tonight. Couple of nice moments but his passing was just terrible. Messed up so many moves by getting the weight or direction wrong, often under no pressure. Simple passes too. Just nowhere near good enough at the moment for a player who plays his position.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
You know that feeling when your dog gets fat and old and won't play fetch anymore, but you keep throwing it a stick each time you go for a walk just to see if anything's changed when deep down you know it hasn't?

Yeah, that's kind of like us persevering with Mkhi. Currently. Let's try again later.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Think a front 3 with Lukaku, Lingard and Jessi would work for now.

Mata and Rashford on the bench. No need to rush Angel. I'd give him at least a full season at that level.
Yes yes I mean in games like today where we were playing some second rate players. Mkhi just offers absolutely nothing. I’m saying I’d rather see how a player like Gomes (or another youth player?) would fare.

Don’t know tonnes about our youth players, so maybe Gomes is a bit young to be bringing in but I know he’s highly rated.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Think a front 3 with Lukaku, Lingard and Jessi would work for now.

Mata and Rashford on the bench. No need to rush Angel. I'd give him at least a full season at that level.
Wow - Lingard's form is so good we're going to play him twice in a front 3??

Status
Not open for further replies.