5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

C'est Moi Cantona

Don't remember him being fantastic last season. He looked good for maybe a couple of months after getting back in the team, but after that was pretty average. Did well in the Europa in some matches, but stank the final out (despite the goal).
Compared with many he was fantastic last season, if it wasn't for him I doubt we'd be in the CL this season.

I don't really care anyway, he'll be back soon enough, then someone else will be crap.

AndyJ1985

With Pogba and Zlatan back we don't need Mkhitaryan. Stick him in the reserves and sell in the summer.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Incredibly satisfying to see him getting what he deserves.

Shark

@NotShark
Not in the squad again.
Mou doesn't suffer fools.
Exactly. Mourinho isn’t a fool, like LVG was taking an age to drop Rooney. We can’t afford to carry any passengers this season, or going forward. Put on the shirt and earn it, or get left behind. Mhiki has had countless chances.

pseudo_canadian

He deserves it.

His run of games was some of the worst I've ever seen from a United player. He looked as if he was hammered, couldn't do even the most basic things.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He's obviously not done for.
Just not playing well enough to get into the squad. simples!

Djemba-Djemba

He deserves a long, long spell out of the team. He was atrocious game after game and towards the end he stopped putting in the effort.

Hopefully he can regain some form and confidence and eventually get back into the team during the season, but I'm starting to think that's unlikely.

Last edited:

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
He traveled with the squad. He's done for.
I'd be shocked if he doesn't get another chance, injuries and figure congestion will force Mourinho to play him at some point. Whether he actually has the mentality to take the opportunity however..

AshRK

It was coming for him. It's sad for him but he did get enough chances and was atrocious in every big game. It was his time and he could have been the main man for our team in pogba's absence but he chose to play like crap. Hopefully jose is looking for a proper number 10 and a rw in jan or summer.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
He deserves a long, long spell out of the team. He was atrocious game after game and towards the end he stopped putting in the re.

Hopefully he can regain some form and confidence and eventually get back into the team during the season, but I'm starting to think that's unlikely.
IMO he is done for as a no.10 in this team. Zlatan will fill that role and we will get a new one next season. His only option is to put some good performances on the right.

Djemba-Djemba

I think the fact he blatantly did not put the effort in against Chelsea has done him in Jose's eyes.

He's been terrible for most of the season but at Stamford bridge he looked like he did not give a shit. No surprise he hasn't even made the bench since.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Needs to think about what he's done (or not) me thinks.

He'll be back.

el3mel

He'll definitely get chances again, the question is what he'll do when he gets it. Last season when he was thrown out of the team completely at the start he returned with a strong performance, let's hope so. He now knows his position isn't secured at all.

Shark

@NotShark
He won't be missed. Hope we cut our losses and get rid of him in January.
It’s all well and good saying he’ll get his a chance again, but the reality is he got more than enough games to show Jose and the fans what he’s all about. Pogba being out for a lengthy spell was a platform for him to shine. Unfortunately all he did was reinforce the opinion that he’s not mentally good enough, or nearly as talented as some posters on here claim he is. We need players that even if limited, still give us at least one or two important qualities. Park Ji Sung and Hernandez were prime examples of that. Not the most talented, but they were United players and gave their all when they put on the shirt. Darren Fletcher another example. You don’t need to be super talented to make it here.

Paul_Scholes18

Just a poor spell of form from him I think. Lingard has been better so I guess deserve to start. Just want to get him back into form.

Irrational.

He's been dropped because he was a non-entity. He better be ready to grab his chance with both hands the next time he's selected.

Interestingly BT Sport just showed highlights of his early season performances. He seemed to play better when Pogba was on the same pitch. Then again everyone seems to play better when Pogba's playing.

Roy Keane_Tough

Everyone with short memories forgetting who helped win the europa and got us to the champions league, he was missed today.

Micky10

Hmm ok first of I am no United Fan, I am a micky fan. The only thing I wanted to say is that since I started to read this forum, I started to dislike United. I can't understand how some guys here can call themselves United fans, but all they do is let their disappoint out on every player, they are not satisfied with. Alright micky has'nt been to great lately, but did you see in which way we played since pogba was injured? There was no space for micky or lukaku. Well if you guys were true fans you would try to support that player instead of letting your rage out on him and to wish he would piss off.

Miki is simply not good enough. He has had some great moments, but is not in anyway consistent. He hasn’t put in a good run of games in his time here. We could probably carry a player like him during the Fergie years, but I can’t see him nailing down a first team place, and there are lots of far better options out there. He will probably survive January, but unless he really bucks up, I imagine he will go in the summer.

Dave46

Miki is simply not good enough. He has had some great moments, but is not in anyway consistent. He hasn’t put in a good run of games in his time here. We could probably carry a player like him during the Fergie years, but I can’t see him nailing down a first team place, and there are lots of far better options out there. He will probably survive January, but unless he really bucks up, I imagine he will go in the summer.
Actually, I want him leave this January and I'm his supporter.

Dave46

The team will not win a CL or PL. No point of him being a sub to Lingard. He needs a fresh start and the team will get the money back. Win-win.

TheOrgazoid

You make it sound like he needs to spend some time in the naughty corner.
He needs to spend some time in the "done nothing of any note since last season's Europa League final" corner.
Laying off a few flicks that led to goals early in the season with a fully fit Pogba doing all of the running for him shouldn't count for much.

Dave46

He needs to spend some time in the "done nothing of any note since last season's Europa League final" corner.
Laying off a few flicks that led to goals early in the season with a fully fit Pogba doing all of the running for him shouldn't count for much.
6 to be correct.

Dave46

I feel some weirdos don't want Miki to be sold, but also do not let him near first team. Let him just suffer.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I feel some weirdos don't want Miki to be sold, but also do not let him near first team. Let him just suffer.
For me, if he is happy to be a bench/squad player for us, then I wouldn't mind him staying around.

I just don't want him to be a starter for us anymore. He has had enough chances to impress. He is capable of a bit of magic, but he isn't consistent enough and he is a bit of a p*ssy.

We need strength in depth after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.