g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Jesse Lingard image 14

Jesse Lingard England flag

2015-16 Performances

View full 2015-16 profile

5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
Surprised the criticism has been so harsh and so early. Admittedly I only saw from 20 minutes onwards and he wasn't great at all during the 25 minutes I saw but it's only 45 minutes and he's a young player. He's shown a lot of promise in the other matches.

Classical Mechanic

Surprised the criticism has been so harsh and so early. Admittedly I only saw from 20 minutes onwards and he wasn't great at all during the 25 minutes I saw but it's only 45 minutes and he's a young player. He's shown a lot of promise in the other matches.
I have never seen the promise of a Champions League player of him in any game, seriously, have you?

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
I have never seen the promise of a Champions League player of him in any game, seriously, have you?
He's played about 5 games for us? And tbh he's done well in almost all of them, almost winning us a Derby and a late winner against Boro.

I absolutely give up with United fans, they preach about youth and attacking play. Yet when it's given to them, they want something else instantly.

Shamwow

He's played about 5 games for us? And tbh he's done well in almost all of them, almost winning us a Derby and a late winner against Boro.

I absolutely give up with United fans, they preach about youth and attacking play. Yet when it's given to them, they want something else instantly.
I agree wholeheartedly.

Edit: Just as I type that he puts in a great cross that nearly provided Rooney with a simple tap in.

tom33

Great ball, much better in the second half in general.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
People whining about his touch and composure in the first half.

He just dropped the mic.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
That second half makes him motm for me.

Ibi Dreams

Surprised people are moaning about him. I missed most of the first half, but from what I have seen since then he's probably been our best player

Robbie Boy

Think he's been ok today. Was pretty poor in the first half but his movement is quite good. Nice assist. Still don't think he's anywhere near good enough for us.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Looked good today from the bits I've seen. Still not massively impressed with him generally, mind.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Poor end product in the first half. MOTM in the second half.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
He's been fantastic in my opinion. . Constantly running at the opposition is not easy, he has added a lot of dynamism to our attack. Just needs to release it when he gets past his man rather than take on3/4 men.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
We've missed someone like him in the team lately, someone willing to take risks and make things happen. Just needs to work on his end product.

Robbie Boy

He's been fantastic in my opinion. . Constantly running at the opposition is not easy, he has added a lot of dynamism to our attack. Just needs to release it when he gets past his man rather than take on3/4 men.
Lingard has been "fantastic"? Feck me our standards are at rock bottom at the moment.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Good second half after a poor first one but to be honest, he's been given tons of space, something the likes of Martial and Memphis have never gotten, so he was due to create something.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Nervy first half but kept at it laid on a chance right at the start of the second half we should have done better with and was a threat, capped it off with a great asasist.

Tosicsleftpeg

He did well tonight showed alot of willing and courage to take people on, OK he's not anywhere near a top winger but he was our best forward today by a long way and deserves credit for his performance.

Shamwow

Good second half after a poor first one but to be honest, he's been given tons of space, something the likes of Martial and Memphis have never gotten, so he was due to create something.
He seems to be "given" a lot of space quite often, maybe it's something to do with his tireless and intelligent movement?

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He is not terrible, he is involved in lot of good things but end product is lacking, he is basically just having bad luck in the first half. It happens. If he stays on the pitch I am sure he'll score or assist if we keep playing like in the first half.

Altough, he was far from great but he definitely deserves to keep his place in the team.

I still have no idea why was he dribbling so much today though, it's not his game at all.

kundalini

Awful first half, superb 2nd half.

Did well to recover from such a poor first half. 2nd half was a constant threat both on the left then on the right after Memphis came on.

Status
Not open for further replies.