5.6 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Pure inexperience. Head and knee over the ball man! Infuriating.

The Hilton

Took his goal well, but generally his finishing is terrible, gets in the right positions but that's pointless if you don't finish. Let's hope that awful miss doesn't cost us.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
How do professional footballers, who have been training with the best since they were 12 years old mess up such a chance? I just don't get it.

Hitting the target in such a chance is surely mandatory for even progressing into the U18s!!!!

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
How do professional footballers, who have been training with the best since they were 12 years old mess up such a chance? I just don't get it.

Hitting the target in such a chance is surely mandatory for even progressing into the U18s!!!!
It's not just one either, he's missed a fair few sitters this season.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
Lucky with his first, through the keepers legs(I personally don't think he mean't it) and then that miss.

In his defence he's still young and we shouldn't be in a position where we're depending upon him.

Americano

Make America Great Again!
I can think of another striker who used to play for the club who was shipped out after a horrible miss. He's lighting up the Bundesliga with goals right now.

Lingard's finishing is a weak spot, but I hate to see the manager's reaction and the substitution after this one. He does contribute to the team and I'm not ready to dismiss him because he hasn't put away a few quality chances that would have helped us win.

NinjaFletch

Really, really didn't like that from LVG.

He didn't miss it on purpose, why punish him by subbing him off?

Woodzy

Van Gaal is going to hang him out for dry if we don't win this. It's quite sad actually.

Devil81

His miss was just as crucial as Fellaini's, he's been guilty of a fair few glaring misses this season.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
He summed up a young player's performance all in one.

Lovely touches, energy and finish at times. Poor touches, decisions and finishes at others.

Still prefer him to Januzaj.

Devil may care

Good movement off the ball and took his goal well, but LvG is gonna roast his nuts for that miss, don't think I've seen him so animated on our bench.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Had a good game, shame about the miss but it happens.....he wasnt the only one that missed a good chance. Rooney missed 1v1 in the first half, Fellaini missed a great chance, Rooney cant go past Coloccini in tons of space where he has an open way to the goal(not a dig on Rooney, was a MOTM).
We didnt win the game because of Jesse, not because he missed a good chance but because we were weaker side after he went out, he shut down Janmaat for 60 or how many minutes he played and after he went out, Janmaat started playing like fecking Maicon and Newcastle looked a much better side going forward.

m1y2

still better than Mata, should have scored thats for sure, but so should rooney on twice occasions and fellaini which ones was a bigger sitter for me.. in addition to lingard you could see this passage of game when we were combining really well when he got to the middle of the park and close to herrera, thats what is his strength but we are still using him as winger, he's best at looking for those little pockets and havign one twos with palyers and to make eventually a run into box but we are far from synce with how he palys so unfortunately he's only recognized as a youngish winger who likes to run and always scores and always miss, he's much more than that

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Did that big miss make you question whether he really meant to meg him? :wenger:
Lol nope I just now that if you are coming in from angle then through the legs are always an option

Status
Not open for further replies.