Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Very poor. Really disappointed with him. The last few performances haven't even been squad player standard which is what I hoped for him. If only we had someone like Januzaj to bring on

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Very poor. Really disappointed with him. The last few performances haven't even been squad player standard which is what I hoped for him. If only we had someone like Januzaj to bring on
We've got Memphis.

The White Pele

Jesse is a limited player trying his best. The real question should be why we don't have a much better option in the squad.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He does some tidy things but it's not enough really. I don't mind him getting chances but he's now starting every game, and his performances don't deserve that at all. No idea why we refuse to use a talent like Januzaj.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
He's either being to cautious, is too afraid to really run at players or just isn't capable. Think it's wrong to write him off too early, but he's got a lot of developing to do.

NK86

He does nothing. Absolutely nothing. Does not run with the ball, cannot beat his man with pace or trickery, cannot play penetrative passes. Really don't understand why he starts over Januzaj or Periera or Memphis.

entropy

Hard for a player of his age to maintain composure. Hope he settles down and can have more influence moving forward. If not, I expect him to get substituted.

Bojan11

Hard for a player of his age to maintain composure. Hope he settles down and can have more influence moving forward. If not, I expect him to get substituted.
Not sure what his age got to do with it. He's 23, not a young teenager.

Empire

People keep doubting him, if he had Lingardinho on the back of his shirt we'd be talking about him like he was Adnan Januzaj, Memphis Depay or Anthony Martial.

Louis van Gaal knows about youth, he's seen something he likes, he has given him a lot of chances and he does that only when you show it in training.

WyoManU

Wow, what a goal. I guess I don't know what I am talking about. (Still isn't doing enough in open play to develop our attacks...)

prateik

Limited. Championship level.
Lets play Memphis instead. He is so much better.. He cost us monies.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I'm one of his critics but credit where it's due

Fantastic goal, fair play to the lad

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
That's him dropped for the next game then.

Status
Not open for further replies.