La Liga - 2015/2016

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Varane, Laporte and Stones are all defensively suspect but under JM.. all can be moulded into something special.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Varane, Laporte and Stones are all defensively suspect but under JM.. all can be moulded into something special.
After todays display, bugger it, push the boat out and sign all three. Manchester United can never, ever have too many defenders.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
What a high quality game that was, or at least the hour I saw. The technical level from Athletic as well was terrific. They could batter us again if they meet us in the EL.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
What a high quality game that was, or at least the hour I saw. The technical level from Athletic as well was terrific. They could batter us again if they meet us in the EL.
That is what I worry about. I would love Laporte, Williams here. Benat impresses me and I just wish Aduriz was younger.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
It's like watching two different sports.
There's Barca, Juve/Bayern/Real... La Liga, PL, everyone else .... Gary Neville's Valencia and then there is United. We are an accounting firm pretending to run an amateur sports organisation.

prarek

Soldado's first goal in 2 months(10 games). His last goal was against Real Madrid.

prarek

Both second choice centerbacks now. Mustafi suspended and Abdennour injury.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Espanyol score. Can't see Valencia getting back into it.
This has 1-1 written all over it, I reckon. Valencia aren't playing well but they've been the marginally better team and should've definitely scored already.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
That's been true of almost every game they've played.
This is true. I'm probably just speaking out of hope more than anything else. A Valencia draw gets me £200 from a £15 bet...

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
How can he not win a single game in 11! With a team like Valencia as well. Even Moyes manged to win games and do a semi-not bad job