giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
What the feck, just why :lol::lol::lol:

I just can't :lol::lol::lol: montoya :lol::lol::lol:

In other news, we still can't defend for shite. This is not over :nervous:

diarm

It's a while since I watched a La Liga match but its comforting to see the refereeing is as fair and impartial as ever!

Javi

First one clear pen. Second one not clear but certainely legit. Parejo incident a yellow worthy dive.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Valencia have outplayed Madrid in the second half.

Kondogbia has looked very good.

Andreas on right now.

99fan

I am not sure what is goin on with Zidane, very strange substitutions. Benz the only one who is trying in Madrid attack and he took him off. Weird.
Madrid are really poor

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Neto looks like Mignolet.
He's been amazing for them actually

We've been lucky they're in even worse shape than us atm and then Montoya gifted us a very very very dumb penalty

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Was just thinking Kroos was poor again today :lol:

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
He's been amazing for them actually

We've been lucky they're in even worse shape than us atm and then Montoya gifted us a very very very dumb penalty
I was nervous about Barca having to play them in CDR but you're right they have definitely tapered off lately.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I was nervous about Barca having to play them in CDR but you're right they have definitely tapered off lately.
They've been playing Coquelin at CB, Gaya in midfield because Soler just got back from injury, then Soler had to come on because Guedes got injured. Garay also was hurt early in the game

They should have Ruben Vezo and Gabriel for the Cup game i think, so at least the defence should be better

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Neto looks like Mignolet.
Even though Valencia have been largely excellent this season, I feel he's a bit of a weak point for them, not as good as Diego Alves was for them.

La Real losing again, can't understand why things have gone so bad there. They're only 5 clear of the bottom 3 now.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Even though Valencia have been largely excellent this season, I feel he's a bit of a weak point for them, not as good as Diego Alves was for them.

La Real losing again, can't understand why things have gone so bad there. They're only 5 clear of the bottom 3 now.
Bilbao have a nice chunk of money maybe they should be looking at some of their players who are actually basque.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Had to watch Deportivo-Levante because they have so many players I like on show. Gil, Lopez, Luisinho, Colak (Deportivo), and Campana and Ivi (Levante).

Ivi's impressed me everytime I've seen him this year and what a game he had.

Skorenzy

Leganés-Espanyol, bizarre game. Quite stale overall, yet somehow finished 3-2. Mario Hermoso with two own-goals only to then get the second for his own side in the final five minutes to make it tense, scoring by getting the ball punched into his face by Cuéllar from six yards out :lol:

Guerrero with a sumptuous header from a sublime outside-of-the-boot cross probably second only to Ivi's wonder strike against Depor for goal of the jornada so far.

Semiarty

Supports
FC Barcelona
Coutinho starts :drool:

Line-up Barça: Ter Stegen - Semedo, Pique, Umtiti, Digne - Paulinho, Rakitic, Iniesta - Suarez, Messi, Coutinho

Line-up Alaves: Pacheco - Duarte, Laguardia, Maripán, Alexis - Wakaso, Medrán, Pedraza, Ibai - Sobrino, Guidetti

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Leganés-Espanyol, bizarre game. Quite stale overall, yet somehow finished 3-2. Mario Hermoso with two own-goals only to then get the second for his own side in the final five minutes to make it tense, scoring by getting the ball punched into his face by Cuéllar from six yards out :lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Coutinho starts :drool:

Line-up Barça: Ter Stegen - Semedo, Pique, Umtiti, Digne - Paulinho, Rakitic, Iniesta - Suarez, Messi, Coutinho

Line-up Alaves: Pacheco - Duarte, Laguardia, Maripán, Alexis - Wakaso, Medrán, Pedraza, Ibai - Sobrino, Guidetti
Barca learnt from last season and Munir can't play this year on his loan spell I take it?

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Sampaoli has got to figure out how to make it work with Banega, too good not to be an important member of the squad

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Sampaoli has got to figure out how to make it work with Banega, too good not to be an important member of the squad
Mascherano's decline is a big problem for the Argentina midfield. He was a monster at the last world cup. Now he struggles to cover the ground and pass accurately more than ten meters hence the China move.