g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

La Liga 2017/18

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Weird how Messi is more lethal from free kicks than his penalties.

Pagh Wraith

feck that. I'm not a goalkeeper but I'll never understand why they have to stand so far away from the centre of the goal as Oblak just did.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
feck that. I'm not a goalkeeper but I'll never understand why they have to stand so far away from the centre of the goal as Oblak just did.
It is a gamble. He hopes the wall will protect him from that side but that is a dumb risk knowing Messi is that good to get it over the wall and on target

Migo

Because if he stand more to the center it will be easier to smash it in the other corner like Messi did last game against Las Palmas.

Deleted member 101472

He actually is one of the best in history of La Liga
Goals conceded says just as much about their defence in recent years.

That being said, I can’t think of 5 better off the top of my head.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He has 539 goals
I meant for Barca. Wiki has 373 goals in 409 games for them. Scoring 500 goals for one club....

Maybe he can do a Pele and score 1,000 goals in senior football. That would be insane although he'd probably have to play until 40 and still manage 30 + goals a season.:lol:

Migo

Countinho is having a very good game, he could have been a big difference for them in the UCL.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I meant for Barca. Wiki has 373 goals in 409 games for them. Scoring 500 goals for one club....

Maybe he can do a Pele and score 1,000 goals in senior football. That would be insane although he'd probably have to play until 40 and still manage 30 + goals a season.:lol:
He has 538 or 539 now for Barcelona alone. Wiki only count league goals.

Semiarty

Supports
FC Barcelona
Gomes can be described with a single emote - :lol:

vangagal

He has 539 for Barca. Wiki only stated league goals not counting cups.
I always though Pele lie about his record. 700 to 900 maybe, but 1k goals i doubt it.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Wish we had a busquets in our squad. The best deep lying playmaker I've seen. No one does it as well.

gaucho_10

Messi is disgusting. Fouls Felipe Luis and then goes down like a good boy that he is.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Umtiti is the best barca buy , if he agrees we should pay his clause. He is on about 100 k only and we could double that and still be underpaid for his talent. Immense defender and like a midfielder on the ball.

MiceOnMeth

Umtiti is the best barca buy , if he agrees we should pay his clause. He is on about 100 k only and we could double that and still be underpaid for his talent. Immense defender and like a midfielder on the ball.
Would he be a good partner for Bailly?

shr89

Balance tipping in atletico’s favour now.
Which means Barca will now score against run of play

Deleted member 101472

The fans frustration with Gomes is worth than anything we gave fellaini.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Gomes is awesome :lol:
But managers love him don't know why. Apparently he gives tactical balance to the team according to some. He's useless but Santos will take him to Russia for sure.

A-man

Nice game but I get so discusted about all the whining and gestures toward the referee. Ok if it is handball in the penalty box or a really late brutal tackle, but there is whining aftr every single call. Even an obvious throw. Especially from Barcelona.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Nice game but I get so discusted about all the whining and gestures toward the referee. Ok if it is handball in the penalty box or a really late brutal tackle, but there is whining aftr every single call. Even an obvious throw. Especially from Barcelona.
It's cultural. The same happens in Portugal. Tbf referee quality level is awful in the iberian peninsula.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Very surprised Torres is an unused sub today. Has a great scoring record against Barca during his career.