Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Looks like he opened his knee joint. LCL took the strain. Could be anything from no damage done at all to several months out. Won’t know until it’s scanned.
Yeah, he felt something straight away which is worrying as it wasn't high impact. My best bet is a month, as he will still have likely strained the ligaments.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Absolute nightmare if he’s badly injured again. He’s our best player and the most transformative to our team. Really hoping for the best.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Also I’ve no idea why they sent him back on when it was obvious to everyone he’d done something bad. Just idiotic. We were 2 - 0 up.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Nonsense. We finally sign a player who is evidently top class and he faces constant injury issues. We’re cursed.

A lot of his injuries come out of nowhere, it’s very concerning. Such a class player but I hope we haven’t signed a terribly injury prone player.
It didn’t exactly come out of nowhere, a grown human being was a little bit naughty and left his entire body weight on the outside of his knee man :lol:
Would have hurt anyone’s knee on the planet.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
We're a completely different proposition with him in the side. Would be absolutely fecking typical of this season if he's now out for months because of some freak incident like that.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Yeah, he felt something straight away which is worrying as it wasn't high impact. My best bet is a month, as he will still have likely strained the ligaments.
Sometimes you can open a joint up and not do any damage. It feels horrible at the time and might be sore for a day or two but that’s it. Which would be the best case scenario.

Stadjer

Also I’ve no idea why they sent him back on when it was obvious to everyone he’d done something bad. Just idiotic. We were 2 - 0 up.
I would assume that Martinez told them that he felt fine and could play on for a bit. During that time Varane would do his warm up and come on for Martinez.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
I love him and our season is over without him. However, we should be looking to replace in the summer. Clearly built from glass.

ShinjiNinja26

Terrible news and to those saying he walked off the pitch so it can’t be that bad well that means nothing, Van Dijk walked off the pitch when he done his ACL. Let’s just pray it’s not as serious as that.

Swedish_Plumber

God damn. It’s just our luck to have injury plague one of the very few genuinely good signings we’ve made over the last 10 years.

I love him and our season is over without him. However, we should be looking to replace in the summer. Clearly built from glass.
This injury was a result of Coufal landing on him.

He wasn’t injury prone at all at Defensa y Justicia or Ajax. One foot injury at Utd. Now this injury as a result of a freak collision.

KrasHammerhand

Jesus, just love him as a player. Convinced physio to stay on, this just bloody well sucks.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I think questions need to be asked of Ten Hag and the medical staff for allowing him back on the pitch to potentially worsen it when he was clearly nowhere close to right - all with a two goal lead and one of the best CBs of his generation on the bench.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I think questions need to be asked of Ten Hag and the medical staff for allowing him back on the pitch to potentially worsen it when he was clearly nowhere close to right - all with a two goal lead and one of the best CBs of his generation on the bench.
It's not like Martinez didn't get asked how he felt and what he wanted to do. Maybe he wasn't sure at first and gave it another chance. Just unfortunate and nobody's fault.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Absolute disaster, we'll miss him massively. Helped us keep on the front foot today and looks our best defender to me, we look so much better with him and Shaw in the side. Gutted with that.

mu4c_20le

This injury was a result of Coufal landing on him.

He wasn’t injury prone at all at Defensa y Justicia or Ajax. One foot injury at Utd. Now this injury as a result of a freak collision.
Hard to tell from that history alone though, the intensity of the PL is completely different. Might just be unlucky, but who knows.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Sometimes you can open a joint up and not do any damage. It feels horrible at the time and might be sore for a day or two but that’s it. Which would be the best case scenario.
I literally have everything crossed.