g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Marcus Rashford image 10

Marcus Rashford England flag

2018-19 Performances

View full 2018-19 profile

5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

meamth

He believes in his own pace too much.

Most of the times he receives the ball perfectly then his second touch is so heavy and he loses control...easy to defend. Frustrating really, he needs to fix that.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

Most of the times he receives the ball perfectly then his second touch is so heavy and he loses control...easy to defend. Frustrating really, he needs to fix that.
This and also when he tries to get past an opponent, it's a ridiculous version of "kick and rush" that makes him go out of play with the ball very often

SillyUsername

He won’t fix it though. That’s been his game right from the beginning and it hasn’t gotten any better.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Played with a lot of desire but the quality lacked. He needs to practise taking on a man 1v1 as he really struggles going on the outside of players.

If he wants to be first choice in this team he needs to improve this aspect.

He needs to play as an inside forward not as a winger. Get him playing closer to the striker like he does with England.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Really inconsistent on the right, but he did play a decent ball to Martial for his second goal.
He's obviously not a winger, he's a striker, but Lukaku seems to be able to play every Match there Iregardless of performance.

Dike_Manc

I have to say I am appalled by how little criticism this guy gets after putting in next to nothing performances, week in week out. I mean, is he getting picked on his national team performances alone, because he hasn't done jack-shit for us in a while? What am I missing here?? All I see him do is consistently overrun balls, take corner kicks that hardly clear the first man and misplace simple passes. Meanwhile Lukaku and Sanches (especially the former) get all the blame. Seriously, why does he start games?!? Is this because he's a young Englishman or something?
You will do well to find someone slating him and I want to understand why that is.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Not a right winger.
The latest victim of us chucking an attacker on the right and hoping for the best because our squad lacks any balance.

shr89

I am not sure if it is a lack of confidence but I just do not see what he brings to the team. Looks shadow of the player that broke through a few seasons ago.

Godfather

All 3 of them. Martial him and Lukaku are just woeful. God I'd kill for someone like Nani right now.

Canagel

I can't believe this is the guy wearing the number 10 shirt. Nothing player.

Gythio

Quite limited as a player, but i liked his drive today. One of the few players on the pitch that seemed to give a damn.

luke511

Never seen a football player resist to look up as much as Rashford. He just runs full speed, head down straight into a defender every time he gets the ball.

el3mel

We're struggling to find him a right position. He's not doing well either as a lone striker, a right winger or even a left winger. That shows it's his own problem.

Giving him number 10 was like giving number 7 to Valencia. Premature decision and I expect it to be taken from him in 1-2 seasons max.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He was very good and responsible defensively, but it's visible he is playing out of position attacking wise.

Djemba-Djemba

He was very good and responsible defensively, but it's visible he is playing out of position attacking wise.
Where should he play then?

Because it feels like we've played him all along that front 3 and he hasn't played well for Utd in months.

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
Where should he play then?

Because it feels like we've played him all along that front 3 and he hasn't played well for Utd in months.
He is out of form, hardly anyone is playing better anyway, especially in attack.

Kopral Jono

Worrying. I still maintain Rashford is a great talent but he seems to have regressed in recent times; first touch non-existent, crap off-the-ball runs, can't shoot and can't pass properly. He needs to turn those things around for his own good sharpish.

LJJT

Big fan of his but starting to get a bit worried now, he’s really struggling to have any impact on games. He’s working hard but nothing really happening for him. I used to think any calls for a loan move to a prem team where off the mark but perhaps playing up front week in week out else where would pay off for him and us long term.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He is out of form, hardly anyone is playing better anyway, especially in attack.
He's been out of form for ages now, over a year and a half, regardless of position.

Djemba-Djemba

I like him , he's a local lad. But how long can you blame him being out of form?

In 2018 I can genuinely only remember him playing well in one game, at home to Liverpool. That's some stretch of bad form .

el3mel

The whole team is out of form for years now so I would ask answers elsewhere.
We sure as well weren't out of form for 1.5 year consistently week in week out. Even when we were playing well or winning in this period he was shite.

He started last season as the main LW and lost his place to Martial after about 2 months of putting crap performance after another. He has never succeeded in getting the position again and kept dropping stinkers around.

At this point you need to start question him. No player can be shite for 1.5 year and it's a mere out of form thing.

Darlington Padgett

Not a right winger.
The latest victim of us chucking an attacker on the right and hoping for the best because our squad lacks any balance.
Right left or center, he looks just as raw as he looked on his first games. I'm afraid that's his ceiling, his movement is terrible too. He runs and he's fast and that's it.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Another Aaron Lennon in the making.

To say he has no football intelligence is being too kind, the guy is just thick. Flat out stupid.

Kick and sprint, a Fifa footballer.

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
We sure as well weren't out of form for 1.5 year consistently week in week out. Even when we were playing well or winning in this period he was shite.

He started last season as the main LW and lost his place to Martial after about 2 months of putting crap performance after another. He has never succeeded in getting the position again and kept dropping stinkers around.

At this point you need to start question him. No player can be shite for 1.5 year and it's a mere out of form thing.
He is not shite for 1.5 years. First of all, we are just 2 or 3 months in new season, and second he had decent spells last season, especially in first half of the season. He has scored more goals than Martial last season in CL, and had similar stats in the premierleague.

We signed Sanchez who is earning probably around 5 times as much as him and he is performing even worse than him, and yet people are criticising Rashford more than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.