Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
His movement is doing a lot for us. We or he needs to up the quality in other departments to get a truly useful striker, but he adds way more to a game than Lukaku.

Eddy_JukeZ

Not a fan of his, but his work-rate throughout the match was incredible.

He never stopped running.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I've accepted how flawed he is technically but he doesn't give up. I'm fine seeing him in the side if he contributes well off the ball and gets at defenders.

Bojan11

Alan Smith would be proud of that performance. But the club needs a lot more than work rate up front right now. We need goals.

Ran well but again got nowhere near scoring and made a mess of a 3v2. We can't carry him forever.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
He’s the type of striker we need. Just not good enough.

Trizy

It's a pity that he isn't very good, because you can't fault the desire and effort he shows.

In the dying minutes of the game he sprinter 40 yards to close down Bellerin, top marks.

MUmyteam

He has the potential to be a great forwarder. Please give him more chances. I prefer him rather than Lukaku.

manunited1919

Ran well but again got nowhere near scoring and made a mess of a 3v2. We can't carry him forever.
His decision making has been poor, it’s the main reason I don’t think he will become the real deal. I hope I am wrong, though.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He made few mistakes but it was so obvious who good we play when Rashford and Martial plays together instead of Lukaku. We keep the ball on the ground and also press high, moves to channels and doesn't even allow CBs to settle.

Golden Nugget

His decision making has been poor, it’s the main reason I don’t think he will become the real deal. I hope I am wrong, though.
I agree and it's what frustrates me the most from him - but step back and remember he only recently turned 21.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
Cannot fault his effort and the guy genuinely gives a shit. Would do anything for the Jersey. Love his energy, his effort and his love for the club

Just don't think he's good enough sadly

Siddharth

For this season at least, Martial and Rashford two-man strike partnership is the best option. I think they've got a lot more goals in them as a partnership than many people estimate. They just need to be given a run of games together to develop understanding and make the best of their ability.

BarstoolProphet

He is wildly inconsistent and doesn't score nearly enough goals but I still love him as a player. Would love to see what an attack-minded coach could get out of him.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I've been much happier with his recent performances. Looks like he cares, offers plenty of pressing and movement. Needs to start scoring for sure, end product is still lacking but there's a player in there somewhere.

Sylar

Wonder how he would have been if he had been used consistently up top for us after his breakthrough (even LVG resorted to sticking him out wide at times cos of his pace).

Thiagoal

He's still very young and there are many examples of forwards suddenly clicking in terms of goal scoring! He has all the attributes to be a great player; his ability to strike the ball purely is outstanding... I'm hopeful- if he gets regular minutes- he'll make great strides in the next two years! Personally I prefer him playing high up on the left and would give Martial the CF position due to his superior compusure in the box

VJ1762

Saw the match highlights yesterday and he looked good. He still hasn't scored yet( a big worry) for some time now,but his play has improved on a whole. I hope him and Martial are given opportunities as a 2 man strikeforce up front. I am most fearful of the Liverpool game now. It will be embarassing to see Fellaini and Lukaku and hoofballs galore.

P.S. Did Rashford hack down Holding yesterday? Saw some tweets about it.

Man Utd 4:1 Fulham

NinjaFletch

Thought he was fantastic today, and glad he got himself a goal to top it off.

Still snatching at chances, but hopefully we see some confidence return in front of goal.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Has been very good over the past three matches. He's some player to watch when fully confident.

el3mel

Since Southampton game he has been magnificent. Keep him playing while he's on this form.

Stadjer

He had a good game.. assists, goal and the ''foul'' on him got the Fulham player send off. The goal was a mistake from the goalkeeper but did play well today.

JoaquinJoaquin

Really good game from him. If I was nitpicking I'd mention his finishing again, but not going to criticise after a performance like that

slored1

He has been excellent in the last few games. Hope he plays like that for the rest of the season now and gets more consistent. MOTM

Minimalist

Happy to be torn to bits by other posters over this (looking at the praise he's getting), especially given he's got both assist and a goal today but he still annoys me more often than not. Finishing needs to be better.

Obviously though, he's miles better than Lukaku right now.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
He's a very clean striker of the ball which is why I've always felt his tendency to miss one-on-ones is purely mental. After these last 3 games I think he's ready to be consistent forward for us and in a functioning attacking team I'm confidence he can score 20+ a season. If he puts all the pieces together (pace, long-range shooting, free-kicks and finishing), he'll be absolutely devastating.

Status
Not open for further replies.